Spectre

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

Creed

The Martian

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Eddie the Eagle

Race

Deadpool

Very happy to see a couple of new movies on the list - can't wait to watch X-men and Captain America on the ship!

Some of these are a carry-over from the list posted back in May. Keep in mind, not all of the movies listed will be shown on each of the ships. I was hoping to see "Spectre" when we were on the Conquest in May, but it wasn't shown when we were on there. No big deal. I have it on DVD.

How do they show certain movies such as Deadpool to an open audience....I found it very funny though I wouldn't let my kids watch it.....

I was wondering about that as well. I liked Deadpool. Don't want my 12 year old watching it yet.

How do they show certain movies such as Deadpool to an open audience....I found it very funny though I wouldn't let my kids watch it.....

Deadpool is the late night movie. Maybe they figure if you're up that late it's because your parents let ya.

Not to worry, they show it at midnight, way past your kid's bedtime anyway. So no chance that he or she will see. it.

Hey something helpful! Thanks!

I was worried that it was going to be on @ 9 or something. I guess other people drag their kids with them everywhere they go on the ship...

Edited by hard_eight

If they threw fast and furious in there my husband would be changing our cruise from September to August. Good list but not much variety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So . . . animated movies, chick flicks, classic character movies, action flicks, dramas and comedies are not much variety. What should be added for variety?

On our Valor cruise last week they stopped the movie about 20 minutes in cause they had to many complaints. We where a little disappointed

What were they showing that it was stopped after 20 minutes and what was the complaints?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They played Deadpool this past week on the Breeze. Saw lots of parents taking their kids inside quickly after the movie starts. Nothing is cut out from the movie to make it more kid friendly.

Might be fun to sit by the customer service desk while this one plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just curious if the olympics will effect the dive in movies schedule?

I don't mind, my family enjoys watching both.

We've never sailed during a special event (Olympics, Super Bowl etc...), I've read they will air the major events on the big screen with continuous airing of all events at the bars.

Edited by goofygal531