Just booked Vista and

Disneynutbsv

Loved the Vista this past March.

Breakfast tip: the lines on Lido seemed worse on Vista than any other Ship I have experienced. After fighting the crowds on day 1, we found the breakfast offered on the Ocean Plaza deck (behind the specialty coffee bar) offered most everything offered on Lido. The exception seemed to be no omelets. There was never a line and always plenty of seating.

Although, I love my omelets, I loved the line free area this provided. We are not big on going to dining room for breakfast and this option was fantastic.

I hope this proves popular and is added to other ships.

Breakfast tip: the lines on Lido seemed worse on Vista than any other Ship I have experienced. After fighting the crowds on day 1, we found the breakfast offered on the Ocean Plaza deck (behind the specialty coffee bar) offered most everything offered on Lido. The exception seemed to be no omelets. There was never a line and always plenty of seating.

Although, I love my omelets, I loved the line free area this provided. We are not big on going to dining room for breakfast and this option was fantastic.

Thank you for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I were on the Vista this past February and we loved it, so much so, that we have booked for next February. Many people have complained about the buffet lines, but we never encountered any issues and the buffet selections in the mornings were wonderful. I will say that out of all the ships we've been on, the decor was a little blander, but we thought the decor on the lido deck was very nice, we enjoyed sitting and eating on the high-tops looking out over the water. Our mainstay was up in the Serenity area, we were there from 7AM until 4PM every day we were at sea and having a salad bar up there was an added bonus! I hope you enjoy your cruise on the Vista as much as we did!

My husband and I were on the Vista this past February and we loved it, so much so, that we have booked for next February. Many people have complained about the buffet lines, but we never encountered any issues and the buffet selections in the mornings were wonderful. I will say that out of all the ships we've been on, the decor was a little blander, but we thought the decor on the lido deck was very nice, we enjoyed sitting and eating on the high-tops looking out over the water. Our mainstay was up in the Serenity area, we were there from 7AM until 4PM every day we were at sea and having a salad bar up there was an added bonus! I hope you enjoy your cruise on the Vista as much as we did!

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

also my longest cruise to date! The longest that I have been on is five days, this one will be 8 days! So excited to go on this ship. We did book a Cove Balcony though, so hopefully that is ok. So excited! Only 241 days to go!

It's right around the corner.;p

This is a great tip. I am sailing on the Vista in two weeks. What deck is the Ocean Plaza on?

They have a salad bar on Serenity?? Sweet:D

Is it like every other ship and you need to get up by 7:00 to get a lounger?

I don't know but I do know that the one morning I did venture up there, there were plenty of seats when I left for breakfast at 8:30

Doug