Live view camera for Mozart now

ctjon

Maybe this has been mentioned but I haven't seen it before but there is now a live camera from Mozart which is great. Something positive for new website. I wish the views would show location as some of the cruise ones do - would be great to see where we are seeing the views.

Hope all the ships will have cameras

This is great and it brings back great memories! The square, glass building right by the bridge on the starboard side camera lights up at night and the colours change all the time. It's a cool sight amidst the older architecture of the town.

Great travels 5waldos and Anne, I hope you both have wonderful experiences on the Mozart.

All is well/lovely boat. Excursions are ambitious-just returned exhausted from Salzburg. Rather like swan class (alternatively aquarium class) and getting around is easy. Only day 3 so still sorting things out. Everyone's questions may have been answered but here I am if others have arisen.

Edited by 5waldos

All is well/lovely boat. Excursions are ambitious-just returned exhausted from Salzburg. Rather like swan class (alternatively aquarium class) and getting around is easy. Only day 3 so still sorting things out. Everyone's questions may have been answered but here I am if others have arisen.

thanks for checking in and glad all is well.

Nancy

This is great and it brings back great memories! The square, glass building right by the bridge on the starboard side camera lights up at night and the colours change all the time. It's a cool sight amidst the older architecture of the town.

Great travels 5waldos and Anne, I hope you both have wonderful experiences on the Mozart.

So strange to have you posting about this as we pass it. The world is a whole new place

And doesn't Cruise Critic add a little dimension to our enjoyment?

Hi May B~~

I heard that you live in Tampa. We are just down the road in Sarasota. Give a shout if you come down this way!

Ricki

(ricki at aol.com)

Hi May B~~

I heard that you live in Tampa. We are just down the road in Sarasota. Give a shout if you come down this way!

Ricki

(ricki at aol.com)

Sent you an email. Mine's msa1289 at yahoo dot com.