Foodie/Patters based review of Regal Baltic cruise

RRFPresident

President thanks for the pics.

We sail Regal next month.

Last ?, your preference for ship: Regal or Equinox?

Not taking into account the different suite experiences, I'd say that I prefer the Regal. Much better design for flow and activities and I felt like we got better food and service on Regal. Great question!

Trying a different take on my cruise reviews this time and making them food/menu centric. I've also scanned in all the Patters. If you're interested, I've got the first couple days worth up on my new blog thus far:

http://grandeurbermudacompass.blogspot.com/2017/09/regal-princess-baltic-cruise-day-1.html.

So glad to see this. We are sailing Regal next Spring doing the TA/Baltic and was wondering about the menus. When we sailed from Southampton on the Crown, the menus were all tailored to British tastes. Was afraid we were going to see Northern European type dishes so this puts my concerns to rest. Thanks for the blog.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick update to say I've finished uploading each day of the trip. Please share with your cruise loving friends and enjoy!

https://rrfpresident.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your review! I just finished reading it all. Loved the patters, menus and meal photos. I could do my own "what would I choose" game. Felt like I had my own fictional mini-cruise without leaving home!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We sail Regal next month.

Last ?, your preference for ship: Regal or Equinox?

Not taking into account the different suite experiences, I'd say that I prefer the Regal. Much better design for flow and activities and I felt like we got better food and service on Regal. Great question!

Great question since I've been on many celebrity S Class ships and I'm trying a Princess Cruise next year! So I was happy to see that answer. Thank you.