Luggage Tags

Intent2smile

We are sailing on Liberty of the Seas on November 6th. Last weekend we upgraded our room from an interior room to an ocean view. All the documentation on line including our SeaPass is changed to our new room number except for our luggage tags. The luggage tags that you can print on line still have our old room number on it.. I called Royal Carribean last night to see about getting the luggage tags updated and the rep on the phone did not want any of our information and just stated that we would get new luggage tags at check in at Galveston.

Is this correct? I would rather print them before we go so that it is one less thing we have to do before we get on the ship.

Does anyone know if this is normal?

I am pretty sure Royal has discontinued mailing out luggage tags.

On our Allure cruise we had a Crown Loft Suite and we had to print out our tags.

That's my understanding as well. We're in an Owners Suite and I just printed mine up today. Personally, for the money I spent on the suite, I would think Royal could spend a buck to mail me some luggage tags, but, what do I know.

Is this correct? I would rather print them before we go so that it is one less thing we have to do before we get on the ship.

Does anyone know if this is normal?

When you change cabins RCI must reissue your cruise documents to automatically correct to your new cabin number. If this doesn't happen in 24 hours then call RCI and request updated cruise documents.

As an aside for those that use a TA your TA must make the request to RCI.

When you change cabins RCI must reissue your cruise documents to automatically correct to your new cabin number. If this doesn't happen in 24 hours then call RCI and request updated cruise documents.

As an aside for those that use a TA your TA must make the request to RCI.

thank you! We have called our travel agent for everything else but, I didn't think to call them about the luggage tags being wrong since the SeaPass and everything had been updated and it was just the luggage tags.

I will call our travel agent tomorrow and request them to have it fixed. This is our first cruise and still figuring it all out.

thank you! We have called our travel agent for everything else but, I didn't think to call them about the luggage tags being wrong since the SeaPass and everything had been updated and it was just the luggage tags.

I will call our travel agent tomorrow and request them to have it fixed. This is our first cruise and still figuring it all out.

Glad to help! Bon voyage. :)

I don't know, there's so much going on at the pier I'd rather have the luggage tags already attached to my luggage. If you have to print your own, just take some extra time to laminate them or protect them with plastic. Anyhow...enjoy your cruise! ;)

I don't know, there's so much going on at the pier I'd rather have the luggage tags already attached to my luggage. If you have to print your own, just take some extra time to laminate them or protect them with plastic. Anyhow...enjoy your cruise! ;)

Thanks for all the info. I do usually laminate them and even attach them to my carry-on, just in case.:)