Question about Non-Alocholic Beverage

A question for Mr Randall Soy,

I'm sure a few of your guest's don't drink alcoholic beverages. Some that say non-alcoholic do indeed have 0.05%. However on a cruise line like Regent I'd hope you'd have a very nice Champagne with 0% alcohol. Qatar Air in first class and other great airlines along with the Penisula Hotels and George V Hotel in Paris serve "So Jennie Premium Non- Alcoholic Rose, it's a luxurious Sparkling. We've booked two cruises in a Grande Suite on Regent - I don't mine paying the total cost of the cruise, but one would hope they would have something like this for non-drinking guest for those special evening on the cruise.

Rick

On our Jan-April Mariner voyage I had the unfortunate luck to develop pneumonia which required a 10-day course of antibiotics, during which time I could consume no alcohol. The only non-alcoholic wines were the Fre brand- there was a white, a red and a sparkling. Nothing to write home about...IMO

On our Jan-April Mariner voyage I had the unfortunate luck to develop pneumonia which required a 10-day course of antibiotics, during which time I could consume no alcohol. The only non-alcoholic wines were the Fre brand- there was a white, a red and a sparkling. Nothing to write home about...IMO

Thanks,

That's what I'm talking about, why not have something special for those that don't drink. This is So Jennie is made in France just the way they do fine Champagne and it's really 0% alcohol. Most non-alcohol wines and beer have a little alcohol in them. Hope Mr. Soy takes note.

Rick

You should definitely call them before sailing and let them know what kinds of non-alcoholic drinks that you want. Generally the beer selection is limited and my husband loves IPAs. So I called and asked that they have several on board for our trip. While I was on the phone I remembered that I really like apple and pear ciders. so I added those as well.

We have not sailed yet so I cannot tell you that they in fact had what we asked for, but I am very confident that they will. One of my family members has food allergies and in the past they got a separate container of ice cream just for him in the flavor of his choosing, so that he could have it any time.

Rick,

Contact Regent at least 90 days in advance and request the sparkling non-alcoholic wine you want. They wii probably be able to stock it for you.

You think so...will do, I think I'll have my TA work on that. Thanks, Rick

Ron, I like British (warm) bitter, well someone got to , all I do is contact Regent and it appears in my room and a few but not all bars, but if it not at bar you are at they do normally go to another bar and collect one for you. This has worked well for me on two of the four cruises we have undertaken. The first we were unaware of the situation, and one other time they totally forgot about my request. So not a totally foolproof system, but for me it wasn't a worry, as I could drink other alcohol, were as for you that's not an option, so I suggest that the 90 day rule should be obeyed, also put it on the butlers request form and check again nearer the time. Have a great cruise.

Edited by charltonkerry