Delaney $200 off. Is this real?

Redtravel

Last week I got a letter from John Delaney offering $200 off per cruise for Yacht Club prior guest members. It sounded like a good offer. I am booked for 2 cruises in April and May. My TA and I called to request it. We got several responses that were confusing and conflicting. Bottom line is NO Delaney $200 for me. I asked for an email address for John Delaney. I did not get one. I would like to tell him about my experience dealing with the customer service at Windstar.

In my experience the $200 off is a bit of a scam

There is no rhyme or reason to who gets it. In my group three cabins got it two did not, all alumni on the same cruise. I asked my Windstar rep for an explanation as to under what published policy the two were denied.....SILENCE, a week later ...NOTHING

A previous poster said they were denied because they already got an inexpensive fare, are you kidding me.

Send Delaney a LETTER he should receive that

Delaney came from a big cruise line and apparently brought some of those bad habits with him. Too bad.

My experience booking on Windstar has been crazy. Even my TA cannot understand what has happened. I hope John Delanney reads the posts. Was the Delanney letter real or a scam? Last year I was really impressed by the new price match concept. On my most recent cruise I got some OBC after the final payment was due. This time, the Windstar rep doesn't know anything about it. She told me that I already got a good price and nothing will affect our booking. Since nobody will tell me an email address for JohnnDelanney, I will send him snail mail. I am wondering what is happening.