Allure MDR

Becksmomma

Ill be cruising on Allure in May :) I'm hoping someone who recently sailed on Allure can tell me if the MDR menus are the new ones or still the old ones (Basil, Saffron, ****ake etc) Thank you so much, I'm trying to figure out which night to skip the MDR to try a specialty restaurant :)

Ill be cruising on Allure in May :) I'm hoping someone who recently sailed on Allure can tell me if the MDR menus are the new ones or still the old ones (Basil, Saffron, ****ake etc) Thank you so much, I'm trying to figure out which night to skip the MDR to try a specialty restaurant :)

They were the old ones at the start of January with some of the better items removed (the carved tenderloin on the first formal night has been replaced with a cheap steak for one). I have not read any reports about them changing since then.

Add the 2nd I to shiitake and you don't get the *s ;) I always see those stars and say ***!

They were the old ones at the start of January with some of the better items removed (the carved tenderloin on the first formal night has been replaced with a cheap steak for one). I have not read any reports about them changing since then.

Oh darn, bummed to hear that the tenderloin is removed :( Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it :)

Oh darn, bummed to hear that the tenderloin is removed :( Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it :)

You're welcome.

Your cruise is still a few months away, there is still time for the new menus to be rolled out. So far the only ships that I know of that have them are Harmony and Oasis.

And we learned on Allure earlier this month that it's a mistake to pay the upcharge for the filet mignon in the dining room. It was not good.

Darn!!! I was hoping to order that at least once. We have a big party and will all be doing the traditional early dining. Maybe I'll need to ditch my group and hit a specialty restaurant one of the nights 😉 Is there a specialty restaurant you ate at that you recommend?

Darn!!! I was hoping to order that at least once. We have a big party and will all be doing the traditional early dining. Maybe I'll need to ditch my group and hit a specialty restaurant one of the nights 😉 Is there a specialty restaurant you ate at that you recommend?

We had great meals at Giovannis and Chops.