Coffee shop - Ecstasy

seniormom

I know you think I am crazy but I am planning my morning trek to the coffee shop. Never been on Ecstasy, so trying to figure out where it is. Is the Rolls Royce Cafe the coffee shop? That's the only thing I see on the deck plans that might fit. Thanks in advance for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rolls Royce is def the coffee bar. I for the life of me can not remember the name of the sweet girl that made our drinks every morning. I'm thinking it was Tutti? She had the funniest laugh. I got an Americano every morning and by the second day she knew:)

She wasn't the fastest but oh so sweet and really what did I need to do besides lay out and enjoy the weather:hearteyes:

Rolls Royce is def the coffee bar. I for the life of me can not remember the name of the sweet girl that made our drinks every morning. I'm thinking it was Tutti? She had the funniest laugh. I got an Americano every morning and by the second day she knew:)

She wasn't the fastest but oh so sweet and really what did I need to do besides lay out and enjoy the weather:hearteyes:

On our 2016 cruise the barista's name was Pookie, not sure when you sailed. I can't recall the name of the barista on our cruise earlier this month. She was nice too though.

• 2 weeks later...
If you get the opportunity to find the triple chocolate layer cake ... get a slice! It's to die for! Only ever found it at the Rolls on the Ecstasy!

We're partial to the carrot cake.