Nassau Atlantis Excursion Day Pass!?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Ask a Cruise Question
Post your general cruise questions here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:48 AM.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
4 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
...i'm stuck between whether its a good idea to book the shore excursion with the carnival cruise to visit the aqua adventure waterpark for $180 or just buy a day pass from the website themselves for $135 and find my own way there. Would it be difficult to get there myself? I'm a first time cruiser and don't know anything about Nassau. Just don't wanna get lost or robbed. Please and Thank You.
Central Illinois
107,650 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Very easy to get to Atlantis. Regular taxis and water taxis going there all the time. Maybe a 10-minute drive. I believe the price is around $4 per person, one-way.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
4,614 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Take a cab - $4 pp takes you right to the property (the water taxi usually takes longer because they fill it, and you will have a little walk when you get to Paradise Island.
14 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
You can also buy a day pass ahead of time - much cheaper on resortforaday.com - we didn't do it but wish we did .. I don't think you are there long enough to really get the $140 worth .. but definitely from what I hear the Dig is worth it ...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Fredericksburg, va. USA
82,539 Posts
Joined May 2001
You won't get lost or robbed! If you are there for the ENTIRE day, it's worth it...the park doesn't open until about 10am....so unless you're there at least until 3-4, it's hardly worth the money spent.