Images of the Various Balconies on Divina

Skier52

I recently upgraded from an inside to an aft deck 10 balcony. While searching to see if I could find pictures or video, I came across this. The poster also posted a tour of his room, 11270, but, here is a good look at the balcony, specifically.

What a fantastic upgrade ! I wish a great cruise in a great cabin

Pete

Here is an image showing where the various types of side looking balconies are;

Included are:-

YC1 standard (Yellow)

YC1 large square cabin (Dark yellow)

In-hull METAL Balcony (red)

Standard 42 sq ft balcony (green)

Deck 8 limited field of view (by lifeboats) (orange)

Standard balconies, 42 sq ft, in the recess (limited fields of view by differing amounts)(blue)

Large "corner" balconies (more intense blue)

Small hump balconies 34 sq ft (pink)

A small number of balconies are not coloured because they are the half metal/half plexiglass balconies

4e44df4e-f5f5-4e0c-9038-fe82204f0a65.jpg

Edited by Skier52

• 7 months later...

Hello All,

This is a plea for photos of the aft cabins on Msc divina! Does anyone have any pictures? Especially of 11270. Also does anyone know what the difference is between the allegrissimo package and the premium allegrissimo. One more question please, is there anything actually shown on the telly, for example films, documentaries, or anything. Oh and can you take drinks to your cabin from the bar.

Thank you very much

• 5 months later...
Would anyone have any information on 9009? Does it have the wrap around balcony like 11009? I can't find any good shots of it. Appreciate the help' date=' thanks in advance![/quote']

here's an image I prepared some time ago which may help.

I'm not sure if the forward two glass structures are windows or door or whether that part of the "balcony" is accessible. but there is a divider shown on the deck plan

it's the best I can find at the moment

suite7.jpg

pete

Thank you very much Pete! That is a great overview. We are very happy with the cabin regardless, but saw the images of 11009 and were hopeful that 9009 was similar. If not, it's OK, but it would be a nice bonus. Definitely the best view I have seen yet, so thank you for the picture.

Thank you very much Pete! That is a great overview. We are very happy with the cabin regardless' date=' but saw the images of 11009 and were hopeful that 9009 was similar. If not, it's OK, but it would be a nice bonus. Definitely the best view I have seen yet, so thank you for the picture.[/quote']

I've found a thread with an interesting post #27. worth a read

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1909577&page=2

Pete

I've found a thread with an interesting post #27. worth a read

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1909577&page=2

Pete

Thanks again Pete! I may try to message one of the members that stayed in that suite and see what they can confirm or if they got any pictures. Really appreciate the help! Thank you very much!

Great thread. I'll be on Divina's sister ship Splendida in March and booked a Deck 10 AFT cabin...it's HUGE..I am a happy girl!!:D

Also booked the Divina for later 2017 and got one of those angled balcony cabins off the hump...huge too..though the view won't be as spectacular as an aft...but afts weren't available at the time of my booking..so it's a nice compromise.