Has anyone been on a Halloween cruise 2016?

GrandmaHofmann

You are right that they have started already on the Dream and Fantasy...talk about early! No, no info from me.

The Oceaneer's Club is primarily geared (furniture, etc) to young kids and was originally for kids 3-7. However, it is currently available to kids thru age 12. There is no other "club" on DCL.

We sail on the Oct 6th sailing of the Fantasy. Was wondering if there is any new addition this year to the line up of Halloween events. Also what they do in the older clubs for Halloween. Thank you

I'll let you know in two weeks. we'll be off of the Magic 4 days before you sail.

We were wondering the same thing just last night - looks like only 1 or 2 cruises have sailed with the Halloween theme as of right now... anxiously awaiting some updated Navigators.

I found last October's Dream Navigators on the disneycruiselineblog.

I also have Navigators from 2 years ago HOHS on the Dream in my trip report (see signature below) - but you're on the Fantasy.

LOVE how DCL does Halloween (and Christmas!).

Have fun!

For some reason it doesn't mention Halloween activities???

It sure does if you open the article and look at the Navigators.

I've attached a couple of screenshots from the Navigators posted.

I won't be as rude as you have just been in the handicapped thread regarding needing a HA Stateroom.

Long may you not physically need a HA Stateroom, but it might be advisable to get your eyesight checked in the mean time GrandmaHofmann. ;)

ex techie

1365636_ScreenShot2016-09-17.jpg.179abf8933fce1c4c8164cb19c9142d9.jpg

1386585815_ScreenShot2016-09-172.jpg.11dd76592651beb7a1631d4edbe8899a.jpg

The Halloween activities are only on one day/night. Not the whole cruise. It's on Grand Cayman day (day 4).

Nope! It's been on Cozumel day as well.

If you look at the Navigator link posted, there is The Pumpkin Tree - The story behind Halloween on day 1. 7:30 in the Atrium.

Day 3 - Cozumel, has two party's, Mickey's Mouskerade Party at 4:30 and again at 7:30 in the Atrium.

Halloween Isn't Just for Kid's at 11:15 in the Tube.

There are other activities IF you read the Navigator.

ex techie

The Halloween activities seem to be spread over the cruise - one or two a day. On our Halloween cruise they were all on the same day.

that was a quick edit Shmoo! You did say "not the Navigators I'm looking at" before your edit.

here is one page of the link provided by SportsFanatic to Scott's blog:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Personal-Navigators-Fantasy-7N-Western-Day-1-Port-Canaveral-20160903.pdf

ex techie

the kids in our party participated briefly in the trick or treating party in the atrium, but they quickly decided it was too crowded and retreated to the room for room service ;)

We also all really enjoyed the Nightmare Before Christmas 3D/4D singalong. Fun stuff! Just hard to stay awake for that first busy night.

We saw many dressed up, but most did not. Between pirate gear and just regular clothes, it was too much for us to fit in the car and bring on board. Next time perhaps. . .

We're going crazy on the DVC members cruise that sails out of NYC tomorrow. Even though the DCL site says that offical HOTHS activites beging on the Magic October 2nd, there have been hints that there will be some semblence of Halloween on our cruise, but nothing specific. So we don't know whether or not to pack costumes or not. We are, just in case, but who knows.

My family are heading out on the Dream 10/28 for the Halloween cruise.

In order to make my daughter happy about dressing up for the Nightmare BC film Friday night, I ordered myself the Jack Skellington T-shirt size L from the Disney store.

So last week the package arrived from Disney, and inside was a long sleeve sweat shirt with Mickey wearing a Christmas hat and was size XLLL! My wife of course howled with laughter.

Anyway Disney has promised to send me a replacement and asked that I donate the wrong item to charity which I will do. Whatever can go wrong will.... At least I ordered it early