FTTF orange sticker on luggage?

elruth

We have FTTF for our upcoming cruise. Read in another post to be sure to have porters put orange stickers on the luggage. What?? I have printed the luggage tags and on them is an emblem that says FTTF. What else do I have to do? I never heard of a special orange sticker that has to be applied to the luggage. Please advise. :confused:

They put the orange tag on your tags so that they can spot a priority delivery sooner. The FTTF logo is not really that big. They would have to actually look at each luggage tag to spot it. By putting the orange tape on it, it makes it easier for the luggage handlers to expedite them. If I remember right, it was just an orange piece of tape.

Edited by RWolver672

I've only had the orange sticker put on the existing luggage tag, not on the luggage.

FWIW, my luggage has consistently arrived LATER than it used to before FTTF came along. I've even had to ask the steward or porter I see delivering NON FTTF why I haven't received my bags.

Been Platinum for several years and never had a problem until FTTF came along. Orange stickers haven't helped. Oh well. I pack what I need for the day in my carry-on and bags usually arrive prior to late dinner, but my bags never arrive early. :(

We have FTTF for our upcoming cruise. Read in another post to be sure to have porters put orange stickers on the luggage. What?? I have printed the luggage tags and on them is an emblem that says FTTF. What else do I have to do? I never heard of a special orange sticker that has to be applied to the luggage. Please advise. :confused:

It really does not matter others may get there luggage before FTTF.