No shore excursions listed

Inkah

Booked for Feb 26, 2017 and no shore excursions are showing for me. Shouldn't they be out by now? I have never booked before and not had excursions listed.

Same here for my January 22nd cruise... cmon Carnival.

Booked for Feb 26, 2017 and no shore excursions are showing for me. Shouldn't they be out by now? I have never booked before and not had excursions listed.

You are kidding, right? Never that early!

No, they aren't kidding. Our Feb 2017 cruise will be our ninth cruise on Carnival. We always book over a year in advance and this is the first cruise that there isn't at least one or two excursions listed. They usually are for the home port but at least there was something. If you don't believe it, there is another thread on this subject where everyone else is saying the same thing. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2359798

Edited by RWolver672

You are kidding, right? Never that early!

... I mean, I'm now less than 8 months out from embarkation day. I don't think it's out of line for people to want to finish planning their vacations during that timeframe.

I called today, as I was previously told I should start seeing 2017 by late May, well, now they are saying by this week, starting tomorrow.

BTW, directly from the horse's mouth, each late Spring they load for the entire following year. So by summer, all 2017 is to be available... then by Spring 2017 all 2018 should be available, etc.

FTTF was just made available for our 5/27/207 sailing on Magic this afternoon. I did see an earlier thread several months ago from a contributor here on CC that had inquired directly and they were told by Carnival that shore excursions for many sailings in 2017 would begin to be populated on their website in May/June of this year, so keep checking back!!

• 4 weeks later...