Does Woodwind have any sun cover on the boat?

chamima

Just wear a floppy hat and SPF rated shirt. Woodwind the the BEST cat/snorkeling excursion you will find almost anywhere! We've sailed with them five times (including about two weeks ago) after having done similar excursions off about a dozen islands throughout the Caribbean and no one comes close to their professional, friendly and welcoming attitude, combined with top notch equipment, instruction for all levels of snorkelers and great food and drink on the return to port. Dee and her crew truly want their customers to have a memorable experience and their love of their island and its fabulous snorkeling is apparent from the first moment they great you with a big smile. Plus the price is very reasonable compared to similar excursions. Can't wait to sail with them again!!!

Gene & Kathy from Cape Cod

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, they do, but as Dee advised, most folks try them and then go back to the regular masks.

We were just on Woodwind last week, and I agree with all the 5-star reviews. They also offer head coverings for extra sun protection. Dee gave me a prescription mask, and made sure it was the right fit. They take their time to make sure you are comfortable.

And for the less confident swimmers, there are foam noodles and life belts. It was fantastic. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for asking this on more than one thread, I just thought the more answers the better. Our ship sails at 5:00 and Woodwind's tour ends at 4:00. Were they pretty good at watching time and getting back to shore?

Sorry for asking this on more than one thread, I just thought the more answers the better. Our ship sails at 5:00 and Woodwind's tour ends at 4:00. Were they pretty good at watching time and getting back to shore?

Dee has been doing her thing for many years....and provides tours for cruisers on a near daily basis. She will have you back on time. It is about a 10 min walk from her dock to the cruise ships.

Hank