Royal Caribbean 20-30% off drink package and internet?

I was wondering when they have the sale for 20 to 30% off drink packages. Last year when I booked my cruise on Allure of the seas I had the option to prebuy my drink package at 20% off.

This year I booked the Harmony of the seas in June and I only see full price.

Do they just randomly have these sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I pre-paid for the beverage package about two months before our sail date, now we are two weeks from sailing and they have the packages on sale and also bundles with internet for 25% off. I feel like I am being punished for pre-paying. I would not buy the package until a couple days before sailing now that I know they pull these stunts - Princess never does that.

I pre-paid for the beverage package about two months before our sail date, now we are two weeks from sailing and they have the packages on sale and also bundles with internet for 25% off. I feel like I am being punished for pre-paying. I would not buy the package until a couple days before sailing now that I know they pull these stunts - Princess never does that.

So just cancel and repurchase at the lower price

To cancel, you have to go online to your orders section, and you should be able to cancel there. I've cancelled and repurchased things multiple times. It's not on the beverages page.

^ This. I just did it today. I had purchased soda packages for my two grandsons and decided to get them the refreshment packages instead when they were on sale today.

Went into My Orders under the Cruise Planner and simply pressed the cancel button. Royal will credit the $ back to my credit card. Then I went to the Beverages page and purchased the refreshment packages.

~ Judy

We are cruising in May and just received a 72 hour 'Countdown to Cruise' sale email- it has our sail date in it and is offering 30% beverage, over25%Deluxe Bev and Voom 1 device bundle, up to 60% Ultimate Dining , and 20% off all device Voom packages

We are cruising in May and just received a 72 hour 'Countdown to Cruise' sale email- it has our sail date in it and is offering 30% beverage, over25%Deluxe Bev and Voom 1 device bundle, up to 60% Ultimate Dining , and 20% off all device Voom packages

We just received same email. I cancelled my original purchases online and rebooked the

Em for our August Harmony sailing. Saved 0ver $100.

To cancel, you have to go online to your orders section, and you should be able to cancel there. I've cancelled and repurchased things multiple times. It's not on the beverages page.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! I was able to cancel the previous package and replace it. We ended up with internet bundled in and still paid less than before. 👍

Hi

I've got the deluxe package on our independence of the seas cruise in June as part of the 'promotional offer' but cannot seem to find out if gratuities are included or not, Can anyone enlighten me please?

Hi

I've got the deluxe package on our independence of the seas cruise in June as part of the 'promotional offer' but cannot seem to find out if gratuities are included or not, Can anyone enlighten me please?

Yes they will be included.

Hi

Look on your invoice. At the bottom where it has everything detailed ,you can see if the gratuities are there. Hope this helps a little

I too got the same email. Checked our August Cuba cruise and the prices foe drinks/vroom were the same as when I purchased a week ago. No sales on any of the shore excursions I was interested in. Unfortunately the sale did not apply to our February Oasis cruise.