How to search for B2B

What is the best method for searching for a B2B cruise on 2 different ships on RCCL website?

I don't see a place to search by calendar dates anymore?

I tried starting with a port of departure, but then I still seemed to be going back & forth trying to line up dates.

Any ideas.

What is the best method for searching for a B2B cruise on 2 different ships on RCCL website?

I tried starting with a port of departure, but then I still seemed to be going back & forth trying to line up dates.

Any ideas.

Actually, the new website lets you put in exact start and end dates for the search now. That part has been improved. It's been working fine for me.

We just do our B2B on same ship with different itinerary. Different scenery and don't have to switch rooms. For instance, western and eastern carribbean

^ Agree with this.

OP, although you didn't ask this exact question, I also agree that a true B2B is on the same ship and if you can get it, in the same cabin (although changing cabins on turnaround day is not a big deal). As mentioned, you could try an Eastern/Western B2B, or we like doing a repo and then taking the first cruise after the ship has repositioned. The itineraries will be completely different that way, and there is sort of a fun "buzz" on the ship because it's new for everyone, staff, crew, Captain and passengers alike. Lots of fun. :)

You could search for repo cruises on the website and then go from there. We enjoy this because we only have to fly once.

Any ideas.

Enjoy! :)

Edited by petel

We have done one sort of back to back so far and we use a popular vacations travel site 2 see what dates go with what we want(it shows up as a large page with dates in order). We intend on doing others this way as well. Pick your port, date and then scan the list for what fits.

I like the idea of seeing different shows on each ship and also having the chance to change scenery completely as well. Last year we booked our main trip and waited until the last minute to book the other ship. It worked out so well for us that we now target specific ships that match up with dates. I know I would not have been as happy staying on the Oasis for 2 weeks as I liked Cats but would not want to see it again right away.

In our case this year we booked the Navigator for 8 nights and are waiting to see if the Allure becomes more reasonable so we can link ships. If it does not we still have the option of extending our trip for 6 more nights on the navigator. We will still be happy with just one cruise too so no worries there. Next year we are going on the Harmony and hoping to cruise on the Indy just before as a lead up to it. Travel is half the battle so why not extend your at sea time when you can:). A good deal on a cruise helps as well;). Good luck with your planning

Any ideas.

Hi - would the website Cruise TT be helpful. You select a Port of Departure, such as United States-Fort Lauderdale.

Then select a month and year. You will get a list of ships in Ft. Lauderdale during that month by day.

From that you can identify the RCCL ships and look for dates that line up with your needs.

http://ports.cruisett.com/

Cruise Timetables might be useful if you have a specific Port of Departure and date of departure in mind. Select the Port of Departure and a specific departure date. Then you can see if any RCCL ships leave on that date. If yes, go to the date of disembarkation and see if any RCLL ships leave on that date from the same port.

Example - Oasis departs Ft. Lauderdale on Dec. 12 for a 7 night Eastern Caribbean and returns on Dec. 19.

Independence departs Ft. Lauderdale on Dec. 19 for a 5 night Western Caribbean and returns on Dec. 24.

Be sure to scroll all the way down the screen - sometimes there are ads in the middle that make it look like the listings have ended.

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/

Best of luck and happy cruising.