Are new, different excursions added?

markser

I have booked excursions for my December cruise. However, I thought the selection was rather small for a few ports. Does Regent add additional excursions after the initial list? If so, will I be notified or will I have to check frequently?

Curious to know which ports have less excursion options than others. Some places simply have less tour operators, buses, etc. When this is the case, additional options will probably not be forthcoming.

For our upcoming Med cruise in October we found the excursion selection in both Nauplion and Mykonos to be very limited (5-6) compared to the 15+ in our other ports.

For our upcoming Med cruise in October we found the excursion selection in both Nauplion and Mykonos to be very limited (5-6) compared to the 15+ in our other ports.

There is very little to do in Nauplion. My DH climbed approximately 1,000 steps up the hill (I only did 300 steps so do not remember what was at the top). We loved wandering through the streets of Mykonos and did not need an excursion. It is a beautiful place - one of our favorite islands in Greece.

Hi Markser, I assume your cruise is the November Explorer. I checked the excursions and sure enough Delos is included. All of us are different and have different interests, but I would sign up for that in a nanosecond. BTW our visit is in Oct. '17 and that is what we will do.

The more remote and out of the way the location the more likely there might be new added shore ex. But the same reason the more likely that a pre-advertised one will be pulled. The tow areas that I can think of are Africa and Indian Ocean.

J

563/37

Last fall in Aqaba, Jordan there were only a couple of tours offered...because everybody went to Petra on many, many buses (we heard of no one who wasn't accommodated). A tip for those who might do this in the future: choose the (very) long day Petra & Wadi Rum...it was all great and our 3 buses were at Petra hours ahead of the other Regent (and other tour) buses.

Definitely would do the Delos excursion in Mykonos.

In Naphlion, if there is something that goes to Corinth, take it. Otherwise, you can climb th stairs to the castle, but don't really need an excursion to do that. We rented a car on our own and drove all around the peninsula. Great fun. One of our favorite ports as we stopped at a little restaurant with no menu and just ate what they brought us, which was delicious.