India visa

Bethanwey

She has emailed and phoned the relevant people but we will not find out any more until tomorrow ( hopefully)

My original question was to find out what type of visa everyone else had to try and alleviate the stress we were having this evening.

If we only need a single entry visa we can just relax and look forward to the holiday.

If the multi entry visa is required then I might not have to spend Christmas with my Mother-in-law ;-)/panic more

MIL has German passport so no problems getting the visa. problem is that she lives in Malta and there is no Indian Embassy there- the reason we're panicking is because it would take a long time to change it ( via tripoli) Plus we were told that multi and single were the same price.

But of course I wasn't really asking you guys how to solve our problem - but to quickly know which visa was required for this particular cruise :-)

X

German is EU passport as is Uk ( which is my passport)

We know the visa requirements for our passport and how to visit India in general etc ( Uk passport have to pay 3 times as much as German for example)

But this wasn't my query.....

No worries though- thanks for your help

It is 23.45 where I live so I'm off to sleep Hopefully she will get what she needs tomorrow.

Actually i thought i was on the roll call - now i understand why i was causing confusion and why i couldn't get a simple answer.

Thanks for your input

I will now ask my question on the roll call

Glad you are finally getting the answers you need. You might amend your profile slightly to let at least your country of origin show. Remember so much advice here is for US cruisers and the rules can be and are completely different if you are from somewhere else :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums