Palo Brunch

jancru12

We really enjoy the brunch. There are several buffet stations, with items such as seafood, cheeses, antipasto, and wonderful pastries and quality desserts. They also serve several main dishes, like chicken Parmesan and the like. It's an enjoyable experience.

We thought it was very enjoyable and the $30 price tag made it a good value. The buffet was very nice and allowed us to try lots of things. The hot entrees were particularly good. We found the to order desserts a bit of a disappointment but the buffet desserts were lovely.

We enjoyed being there during the day so we could enjoy the view.

I realize people's tastes differ, so I don't want to say this will be your experience, but it was my favorite meal I have had on any cruise. I think part of what I enjoyed about our 1st brunch was that we went with a large group of our family & had the private dining room in Palo. But I have been back--every time I can--and I still enjoy the food & the experience. We've sailed Royal Caribbean, Disney, Crystal, Holland America & Celebrity, and we've had great food & not so great food. But if I had to chose 1 as my favorite, it would be Palo Brunch.

We have enjoyed Palo brunch on sea days on many cruises (but not as much as the Remy Champaign brunch).

Service has always been superb at the Palo brunch. Once seated in the restaurant, your server would take you on a walk through the several individual self-serve stations: breads, cheese, salads, appetizers, and desert stations. Over a dozen entree's were offered, individually fixed for you when you ordered (after enjoying appetizers, breads, etc., at your leisure). You can even order a half order of two entrees!

Once your tour is completed, you grab your plate and enjoy, working your way through the appetizer stations; when you are ready, your server will take your order for the entree (s). I loved the goat cheese and sun dried tomato pizza (four or five other types provided), the chilled strawberry soup, didn't try any of the 5 types of eggs benedict, DW liked the seared tilapia, the chicken parmesan was OK. There were several pasta dishes we didn't try.

Their brunch has always spoiled eating dinner in the assigned evening restaurant!

Technically, the free Palo Platinum meal is dinner. But it's often reported that whatever the first Palo meal is you have onboard, that's the one that gets comped.

Ditto! We have often had the brunch comped because we ate there before we had our dinner at Palo.

Technically, the free Palo Platinum meal is dinner. But it's often reported that whatever the first Palo meal is you have onboard, that's the one that gets comped.

That's how it worked for us when we sailed the Wonder in September. We did Brunch before we did dinner and got our Platinum benefit for the brunch.