2017 Monaco F1 cruise

florisdekort

Does anyone know what happened to the 2017 Monaco F1 cruise (May 24, Quest)? It has disappeared from the website. I doubt it sold out, as the 2016 Monaco F1 cruise never sold out. Is it getting cancelled for a charter?

There was a UK travel agent heavily promoting this as a GP package (not charter) but this is now marked on their website as sold out, maybe this is the reason?

If it has been cancelled for a charter then it would be bad form given it's within flight booking range.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Riocca

• 1 month later...

This sailing has been chartered. I know some people booked on the cruise, had purchased their own air and race tickets. Azamara is not even offering much to the passengers on this cruise. They are stuck with very expensive airline tickets and race tickets. I don't understand how an upscale cruise line can charter a cruise that was touted as a specialty event cruise. This is very poor of them and my friends will never sail them again because of this. Poor decision AZAMARA

This sailing has been chartered. I know some people booked on the cruise, had purchased their own air and race tickets. Azamara is not even offering much to the passengers on this cruise. They are stuck with very expensive airline tickets and race tickets. I don't understand how an upscale cruise line can charter a cruise that was touted as a specialty event cruise. This is very poor of them and my friends will never sail them again because of this. Poor decision AZAMARA

agree...that sucks...I went this year and had a great time.....all about the bottom line......

Edited by swooldri

I'd be very interested in hearing the outcome of Azamara's settlement with those booked on this cruise. Somehow I had the (obviously mistaken) idea that they wouldn't cancel after airfares could have been purchased (331 days out). We are booked on a cruise in June, 2017 and I have been watching fares for an acceptable one. Now I'm not sure booking air at this point would be wise. Anyone have an idea about what would be the latest a cruise would be canceled?