Overcharged onboard -- Bonnie can you help?

AllisonJames

Bonnie, who do I contact regarding incorrect onboard charges? Tried to resolve this three times while on board and was assured it was taken care of as I departed, but I have just checked and found I was significantly overcharged. Just so you know -- there was a real disconnect between the knowledge onboard of the add-on specialty dining packages and what is promoted on the Azamara website, my issue stems from a lack of knowledge of the Chef's table plus 2 dining package which is supposed to be $270 per couple, instead we have been charged individually for everything. Can you please help? Thanks.

Bonnie, who do I contact regarding incorrect onboard charges? Tried to resolve this three times while on board and was assured it was taken care of as I departed, but I have just checked and found I was significantly overcharged. Just so you know -- there was a real disconnect between the knowledge onboard of the add-on specialty dining packages and what is promoted on the Azamara website, my issue stems from a lack of knowledge of the Chef's table plus 2 dining package which is supposed to be $270 per couple, instead we have been charged individually for everything. Can you please help? Thanks.

Hello allisonjames,

I'm really sorry about this mixup. It's the last thing you want to spend time on after a wonderful vacation!

You should email our Customer Service at

AzamaraGuestRelations@AzamaraClubCruises.com

Ive let them know you'll be writing. I also passed your email to the Hotel Department re onboard staff. We are always proactive when we learn of a problem!

Thank you for letting us know.

• 2 weeks later...

Several emails exchanged, still not corrected, and now silence for the last week (no response to my last email). It's not a lot of money but annoying. I have sent my statement electronically, explained everything, they still are not calculating it correctly.

Several emails exchanged, still not corrected, and now silence for the last week (no response to my last email). It's not a lot of money but annoying. I have sent my statement electronically, explained everything, they still are not calculating it correctly.

Has this matter been resolved to your satisfaction or does it still remain outstanding?

Not yet. No response to last post.

Hi Allison, our Customer Service / Accounts Receivable / Pursers Offices do not monitor the CC boards. Only me, and the most I can do is refer you. As Chief Blogging Officer I can't solve monetary disputes...would that I could!

I thought Allison was saying that she has had no response to her last email to Corporate. I see a lot of people who refer to emails, etc., as "posts". Can you jog Corporate a little bit for her issue?

Pam is correct Bonnie, if you read my previous post (and the one where you say you will give them a heads up) I am just seeing if you can maybe get their attention again as I am now being ignored. You know, Azamara was happy to respond and re-tweet all my positive tweets from the cruise--perhaps I need to tweet to Larry Pimental to get a response, but would prefer to remain positive on Twitter!

And of course, Azamara has already demonstrated they pay attention to issues raised on Cruisecritic--I have that fact directly from Larry Pimental -- so of course I expect this forum to be productive and helpful in these matters!

Pam is correct Bonnie, if you read my previous post (and the one where you say you will give them a heads up) I am just seeing if you can maybe get their attention again as I am now being ignored. You know, Azamara was happy to respond and re-tweet all my positive tweets from the cruise--perhaps I need to tweet to Larry Pimental to get a response, but would prefer to remain positive on Twitter!

And of course, Azamara has already demonstrated they pay attention to issues raised on Cruisecritic--I have that fact directly from Larry Pimental -- so of course I expect this forum to be productive and helpful in these matters!

I've talked to the head of Customer Service and he is requesting your Booking Number. If you feel secure posting it on this forum I will pass it along. Otherwise, you should send it via the email I gave before.