How do I get put on excursion waiting list?

octoberdana

The excursion that we wanted to do for our Mexican Rivera cruise is sold out. I have heard mention of a wait list but don't see that option. Can someone help?

On the excursion page where you purchase there used to be a tab that says wait list for this excursion.

If not call Princess.

If it is Las Caletas, I noticed that the option to get on the waitlist has disappeared. It was there approximately two weeks ago when I added my husband and I to it. Good advice to call Princess in the morning!

On the excursion page where you purchase there used to be a tab that says wait list for this excursion.

If not call Princess.

That's what I thought. That's why I asked here thought I was missing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The cruise lines always hold back some spots on the excursions because not everyone has Internet access and people would be very disappointed to board the ship and find out that there is no room on any of the excursions. Go to the excursion desk as soon as you board to book what you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

The cruise lines always hold back some spots on the excursions because not everyone has Internet access and people would be very disappointed to board the ship and find out that there is no room on any of the excursions. Go to the excursion desk as soon as you board to book what you want.

Not true. Every cruise we have been on there has been a list at embarkation at the tour desk of excursions that are sold out before the cruise started.

Not having Internet is not an excuse. You can call Princess and book shore excursions over the phone.