Yacht Club Dining Choices (Divina)

BermudaBound2014

Do Yacht Club guests take most their evening meals in Le Muse? Is it flexible dining (walk up with no reservations), or does Le Muse also operate with reservations only? Any reason to dine in black crab on occasion?

What about lunch. Le Muse without reservations? Is Le Muse open on embarkation day?

I've read that the evening menu in Le Muse is identical to the main dining rooms with the exception that the food is made to order. Can anyone confirm or Deny? I saw a video of a huge cold water lobster in Le Muse and I'm certain that isn't served in black crab, so I'm skeptical :).

One last question about evening meals. Is it true that yacht club guests can order complementary pizza from Pizzeria Eataly in the evening? THAT would be amazing (and dangerous for my mid-drift).

Thank you in advance.... I'm so excited to sail the gorgeous Divina again next month.

Just off fantasia, and did divina 2 years ago. Le muse want you to boo,k a time, I think this is to manage the kitchen orders. On divina we had the same table all week. Fantasia sat us at a different table each night. The food was different to MDR, but over the course of the week you ate similar food.

We asked for 2 lobster tails last week and they were the biggest tails I had ever seen I'm life they were lovely

Do Yacht Club guests take most their evening meals in Le Muse? Is it flexible dining (walk up with no reservations), or does Le Muse also operate with reservations only? Any reason to dine in black crab on occasion?

What about lunch. Le Muse without reservations? Is Le Muse open on embarkation day?

I've read that the evening menu in Le Muse is identical to the main dining rooms with the exception that the food is made to order. Can anyone confirm or Deny? I saw a video of a huge cold water lobster in Le Muse and I'm certain that isn't served in black crab, so I'm skeptical :).

One last question about evening meals. Is it true that yacht club guests can order complementary pizza from Pizzeria Eataly in the evening? THAT would be amazing (and dangerous for my mid-drift).

Thank you in advance.... I'm so excited to sail the gorgeous Divina again next month.

You will be asked to provide the Le'Muse maitre d' a dining time once you embark the ship. If you are running late,,it's best to call the maitre d' to find out if there may be a table available for the time you would like to dine. There have been a couple of occasions when we missed our dining time and had to wait till a table became available. For lunch,,,you can simply walk in and usually there is no wait at Le'Muse. I don't think the main dining rooms serve faux gras among other things on the Le'Muse menu. I've never eaten in the main dining rooms so I can't really comment on that. You will not be allowed to dine in any of the other main dining rooms other than the specialty restaurants and the buffet. Pizza is only available through room service,,,,:)

Edited by Mikesa1721

Le Muse opened at 1:30 on our embarkation day - it was GREAT!

As others have stated, let the Maitre 'd know what time you would like to eat dinner each evening. I told the concierge, but she did not relay that information to the Maitre 'd. In regards to specialty dining, sure you can do that, BUT each night Le Muse has some dishes from the various specialty restaurants on the Le Muse menu. I believe the most interesting dining experience onboard is at Galaxy which offers a 5 course tasting menu with wine pairings (extra cost.) Eataly Steakhouse is suppose to be great, but some of their items will also appear on the Le Muse menu at one time or another. The main dining rooms (Black Crab and Villa Rossa) have lesser offerings. We were so happy with Le Muse and all that was offered in the Yacht club - especially in the Top Sail lounge - that we never bothered with a specialty restaurant onboard. Don't forget your butler can bring you anything you want and you can arrange with him to have a formal tea service in the lounge each afternoon if you would like. The only thing I found a bit lacking was their selection of teas - they really didn't have anything floral - but other than that, it was great! They make scones correctly and I loved the tea sandwiches and desserts they offered.

YES you can order Pizza from Eataly in the evenings as Room Service at no charge. We have done two YC cruises and this service was available on both.

We were asked what time we would like to dine in Le Muse we threw a time out there and after the first night we just went we we were ready. They do get a little anxious when you miss your time or don't show. I think they hated for us to have to wait 5 mins.... it was no big deal to us.

Pizza to your room is from 8;30 until midnight ( could be 11pm). One night I was sitting in the lounge and wanted pizza - the concierge called for me so I could finish my drink. BEST PIZZA EVER. That pizza comes fresh from Eately. I was also a the pool bar and was saying i wanted pizza, I was going to finish my drink and walk to get it. Before I knew it they sent someone to get it for me......

We didn't eat anywhere but Le Muse and the buffet. Of course we snacked in Top Sail & the pool and loved the breakfast at the Pool bar.

Since we're on the topic of food, does anybody know how they are with vegetarians? I prefer to eat vegetarian but will have fish once in a while. Wife, however, won't eat anything that had a mother.

I have seen a few menus from Le Muse, but didn't see (m)any vegetarian options.

Le Muse opened at 1:30 on our embarkation day - it was GREAT!

So awesome! Embarkation buffet is was super crowded. I really enjoy a nice sit down lunch with a cocktail on ships that have MDR open at embarkation. It's my "I have arrived" ritual. Just not the same in the buffet setting.

Oh man, I'm in trouble with free delivered pizza! One night I think we'll skip dinner, grab a snack in Top Sail, and just get Eataly pizza delivered late. This is going to be baaaaad..... very very bad. Treadmill here I come.

Do you request with the maitre de' at the start of the cruise for the same time for the entire cruise? Example, we pick 7:00, then we try to eat at 7 each night or do they ask each morning if you want to switch? I'm so terrible with schedules on vacation.

When I was on Divina in April the early seating was at 5:45 to accommodate the late show and the late seating was at 8:15 to accommodate the early show (reports were most meals taking over 2-3 hours). Should I plan for similar dining times in LeMuse also? We don't want to schedule a time where we couldn't attend either show.

TIA :)

So awesome! Embarkation buffet is was super crowded. I really enjoy a nice sit down lunch with a cocktail on ships that have MDR open at embarkation. It's my "I have arrived" ritual. Just not the same in the buffet setting.

Oh man, I'm in trouble with free delivered pizza! One night I think we'll skip dinner, grab a snack in Top Sail, and just get Eataly pizza delivered late. This is going to be baaaaad..... very very bad. Treadmill here I come.

Do you request with the maitre de' at the start of the cruise for the same time for the entire cruise? Example, we pick 7:00, then we try to eat at 7 each night or do they ask each morning if you want to switch? I'm so terrible with schedules on vacation.

When I was on Divina in April the early seating was at 5:45 to accommodate the late show and the late seating was at 8:15 to accommodate the early show (reports were most meals taking over 2-3 hours). Should I plan for similar dining times in LeMuse also? We don't want to schedule a time where we couldn't attend either show.

TIA :)

The time you give the maitre d' when you embark the ship will be your dinner time throughout your sailing Bermuda,,,if you're running early or late,,just call ahead and they may be able to accommodate your new dining time,,,:)

• 2 weeks later...
The time you give the maitre d' when you embark the ship will be your dinner time throughout your sailing Bermuda,,,if you're running early or late,,just call ahead and they may be able to accommodate your new dining time,,,:)

WOW>>> Just off DIVINA IN YC & all the comments are wrong. Forget what anyone says to you, on meeting Giacomo the maitre de who is absolutely the best he confirms you may arrive at any time. Never had to wait at all anytime we arrived & the service is 1st class.

WOW!! Thank you. This news would indeed make my trip more enjoyable. I simply hate being on a schedule on vacation. We don't mind waiting at all. I'd rather wait an hour than be told what time to dine each night. This is terrific news, thanks for sharing.

We were asked what time we would like to dine in Le Muse we threw a time out there and after the first night we just went we we were ready. They do get a little anxious when you miss your time or don't show. I think they hated for us to have to wait 5 mins.... it was no big deal to us.

Pizza to your room is from 8;30 until midnight ( could be 11pm). One night I was sitting in the lounge and wanted pizza - the concierge called for me so I could finish my drink. BEST PIZZA EVER. That pizza comes fresh from Eately. I was also a the pool bar and was saying i wanted pizza, I was going to finish my drink and walk to get it. Before I knew it they sent someone to get it for me......

We didn't eat anywhere but Le Muse and the buffet. Of course we snacked in Top Sail & the pool and loved the breakfast at the Pool bar.

You can order from 8pm with a # of choices of pizza & yes DELICIOUS...

• 2 weeks later...

The YC restaurants on all four Fantasia class ships operate basically the same way. The secret is to get to know the maitre the first evening and let him know your desires. If you prefer absolute free time dining, there's usually no problem for him to find you a table, even though you may have to wait a few minutes. We on the other hand prefer to eat more or less at the same time and with the same waiter. With our two YC experiences the maitre ushered us right in, usually to the same table where our regular waiter would meet us with a beautiful smile.

As others have said, there was no problem finding a table for the breakfast and lunch meals.

• 2 months later...
It will be nice on the seaside not having to walk to the other end of the ship to the resurant

That's about all the exercise I ever got, so not so good for the waistline!!

After the first few days my wife insisted on using stairs rather than the lifts to burn some of those excess calories.