Diamond "free" drinks

shumdit1

As a diamond member and above each evening we could get 3 drinks between set hours. We could get these at any of the bars. Going on the Anthem next week and they have a diamond lounge.

Do I now have to go there to have my drinks? I'm traveling with family and don't want to leave them to have a drink. Can I still go to any bar?

Yes, you can still use your 3 drink benefit at any of the bars during the designated hours. Just make sure to tell the bartender about it. Additionally you can have unlimited drinks and apps in the diamond lounge during the hours. If you are traveling with your immediate family (spouse and kids) they can go in the Diamond lounge too.

Sure can...you can go to the lounge if you want and have as many as you want or you can use the 3 each evening before dinner at any bar...PLEASE NOTE*********YOU CAN NOT USE IN THE MDR**************...so stop by a bar near the MDR and pick up a drink before heading in...;p

I'll agree that's the norm but it never hurts to ask. On our end of year September 2016 cruise on the Explorer we were able to get a glass of wine each evening of the cruise using our diamond vouchers (loaded on our Seapass). I was surprised because our spring 2016 cruise we were told, sorry. We've got a B2B cruise in April on the Jewel and I'm going to ask again. If not allowed no biggie. Then we'll do like we've done in the past. Stop at a lounge get a couple glasses of wine to enjoy in the MDR.

Edited by davekathy