Millineum Cruise Oct 4 2017 from Tokyo Which Cruise Port

rodriguez7699

I have been in contact with celebrity cruises about which port (not pier #) they sail out of in Tokyo. The reservations say Port Location Oct 5 TOKYO (YOKOHAMA), JAPAN. I Google that and get a point in the middle of Tokyo Bay. I have found a Harumi Passenger Cruise Port, however I can not get a verification from Celebrity as to which Port.

Has anyone sailed out of Tokyo on Celebrity and can you tell me the name and location of the Port.

Frustrated Cruiser.

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks

Finally found the pier in Yokohama for the Oct 4 millinnium cruise. Got a hotel near the port. Will be arriving around 4 pm the day before the cruise. Can anyone tell me how much a taxi cost from the airport to the yokohama port, due the taxi drivers understand english, do they take credit cards, US Dollars or do I need to exchange money into yen

Hi Folks

Finally found the pier in Yokohama for the Oct 4 millinnium cruise. Got a hotel near the port. Will be arriving around 4 pm the day before the cruise. Can anyone tell me how much a taxi cost from the airport to the yokohama port, due the taxi drivers understand english, do they take credit cards, US Dollars or do I need to exchange money into yen

Which airport? Haneda or Narita? Look up Tokyo-Taxi, you can pre-book a taxi. We booked one from Haneda to downtown Tokyo, for the 4 of us, it was $12560 Yen ($120US) Japan taxi drivers are very very honest and efficient. We were on the October 16, 2016 Tokyo-HK cruise on Millie. You will have a fantastic time.

Edited by Canada17
Added more content.

Hi Folks

If you are flying into Narita International, it is about 60 miles from the airport to the cruise terminal in Yokohama and the taxi fare will be around 29,000 yen or a little less that $300. The Narita Express train is generally a better option since it is only about 4,900 yen per person from Narita International to Yokohama Station and then another 1500 to 2000 yen for a taxi from the train station to the cruise terminal - total cost less than $120 for two people.

Hi Folks

I wouldn't show up on the 4th, you may be waiting a while. We don't embark until the 5th:)

A taxi will be very expensive from Narita. Visit the ports boards for transportation options.

Steve

The Narita Express is easy to use and handling your luggage is not a problem. We had our hotel near Tokyo Station and never used a taxi.

Used a car service organized by a cc friend that was great.

We took a limo bus from Narita to YCAT in Yokohama. We took a taxi from there to our hotel. Much less expensive than a taxi from the airport. Some of the buses will stop at a few specific hotels in Yokohama, including the hotel that we were at, but we would have had to wait too long for that bus.