Personalized Liquor Setup

Shaquara

Can anyone give me an idea of how much liquor is included in the personalized liquor setup. I'm under the impression that it does not include wine, beer or soda. Is that correct? Thanks in advance for any information provided.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

It definitely includes wine, beer and soda!!! You can also order other alcohol. Just check with your stewardess/steward when you get on board. If you have a butler, you can order your set-up from an online list as soon as you book a cruise!

Your frig will have an assortment of beer, soda and mixers upon your arrival. Coke, Diet Coke, Club Soda, Tonic Water, etc. Beer would likely be Heineken, Amstel Lite, Bud or the like. I usually have mine changed out to mostly Diet Coke with a couple of beers left behind if I order a Pizza to the room for lunch one day. You can also request a couple of bottles of Liquor. I often get Dewar's White Label Scotch and Tanqueray Gin. You can substitute the liquor for bottles of Wine or Sparkling if you like. I think there is a way to request the liquor before the cruise so you will have it when you get there. I like to hang at the bars, so I do not always get room liquor. However, if you prefer to drink in your cabin, they will accommodate you.

Edited by TWG_ag

Hi, if you go on to the Regent website and set up a password on my account part. Put in your new booking with reference number/booking reference. It will ask you to fill in your profile with the usual information and cruise preferences.

I think it may take a day to load your booking on, and once it is loaded on you can then go in and if you have a butler suite book your soft drinks from a choice list, beers, spirits/wines. It will also let you pick the bedding preference and pillow menu, but I think this may only be in a butler suite. Someone may clarify this for you.

Don't worry if you can't access this when you board the ship your cabin steward will visit you and ask what you would like re all the drinks choice, and fruits too. Your fridge will be topped up daily with water, beers juice etc. So to is the fruit.

The my account is where you can book your excursions when the time is allowed and then also your specialty restruants.

If you are unable to get this up and running I would ask your TA they will be happy to help you by contacting Regent for you. Jean.

Mikey your steward will top up your fridge and bottle requests for you. Just ask for what you prefer and they are so accommodating for guests. I am sure you will have a wonderful cruise. Our first Regent cruise was on the Navigator in 2009 in the med and we have cruised on all 3 ships since then, and our second Navigator cruise was in 2014 and we both agreed it was our best cruise ever. We both really like the Navigator. Enjoy, Jean, :)

Once my deposit has been made, I've always simply telephoned Regent, given the agent my booking #, and made my request for certain beverages. E.g. my husband likes to have non-alk wines and beers in our suite (as well as "real" wine and beer), so I like to be sure that Regent will have his druthers on board. Our requests are always ready and waiting for us. I also ask Regent to remove all the soft drinks that we're not interested in, just to keep the fridge and room as uncluttered as possible. Btw, we're always in plain ol' deluxe cabin: no butler, but never any problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there was a post several months ago about whether there would be an up charge for a specific brand of premium scotch (I think), but has anyone had experience with requesting common liqueurs for the in room set-up in lieu of the liquors. There are none listed on the online request form, but we would prefer Baileys or Frangelico or similar to vodka, gin, etc.

Thank you.

Most passengers order their alcohol set-up when they get onboard and meet with their steward/stewardess. The online form is available to guests in PH and above - the butler takes care of their alcohol requests. Most alcohols are not listed on the online but we have not had difficulty getting what we asked for (for those of you in PH or above - simply type in what you want on the form).

OH WOW!! Thank you for the list.

I had one a few years ago and lost it.

Printed this one!!

Thank you very much.

I will make a copy of it. Put my cabin number on it.

Mark what I would like and give to our cabin attendant.

FYI - You are not limited to things that are on the list. My wife had asked for plain vodka, but while we were waiting for our room she noticed that the bars stocked Absolut Current vodka. So when we met our butler she asked him to swap out her vodka for the flavored one. He cheerfully brought her a bottle (and left the original, too).

So if there's something you want that's not on the list, just ask. The answer is usually yes.

FYI - You are not limited to things that are on the list. My wife had asked for plain vodka, but while we were waiting for our room she noticed that the bars stocked Absolut Current vodka. So when we met our butler she asked him to swap out her vodka for the flavored one. He cheerfully brought her a bottle (and left the original, too).

So if there's something you want that's not on the list, just ask. The answer is usually yes.

And sometimes, you can even get items that are not even stocked on the boat. About 3 years ago I was able to request Sugar Free Redbull in advance. When we got to our stateroom it was there.

A few days later I asked for some more. Later the same day I was restocked. Judging by the language on the new cans, they sent someone to a local store to buy them.

I spoke to a bartender in the Observation lounge and she was jealous because they don't have any Redbull on the ship. I had 2 cans left at the end of the trip, so I gave them to her.

• 8 months later...
Bourbon list is weak...

Great list to have, but as mentioned, this isn't definitive.

It seems that any included liquor/liqueur on board would be available as part of in-room/personalized set-up.

Just disembarked from the Mariner Tuesday... we asked our stewardess for a bottle of Grand Marnier, which she brought that first evening. During the cruise, I was enjoying the Armagnac, so we asked our stewardess if we were allowed another bottle, to bring the included Armagnac (there was also a premium brand which costs extra in the bars), which she did happily. We were 'concierge D' category. Not sure of the bottle limits per category.

Maybe somebody has the bar-menu they can post...it's been posted from time to time.

Yes, we have made a special request for a bottle of Woodford Reserve for our suite...

JPR, I followed your lead and agree with your comment on the bourbon list being very weak. We are on the upcoming 12/4 cruise and I just requested a bottle of Woodford as well. I am always amazed at the included bourbon list of luxury all-inclusive cruise lines. Bourbon is according to many the top selling liquor in bars and yet gets little regard on board. Meanwhile, vodka, gin and scotch are always represented with top of the line brands.

Dennis