Standing room only princess cruise

smellycruzer

I read a post on stand by rates and it got me thinking, theoretically speaking, what if princess offered standing room only cruises for deeply discounted rates? Maybe only a limited number per cruise. Where would you sleep? There are usually nice couches near Explorers. I would use showers by the pool.

It is bad enough the way it is with people camping out all day on the comfy chairs and loveseats by the windows with their shoes off and stinky feet up on the furniture. Same thing with the tables by the windows in the buffet. Some people stay there all day with books or computers. I've been told they are people in inside cabins.

It is very maddening in the buffet when you can't find a table to eat by the window and every one is full with people not eating.

It's the way of the world, I'm afraid. Every cruise line fighting for customers for the glorious $. Gone are the days of most people being polite and nice. Do you remember the days 40 or so years ago. It all started with the airlines dumbing down, then the cruise lines followed. Do you agree or is it that I'm just an old fuddy duddy. Oh well pays your money takes your choice. Still happily cruising, life's what you make it.;)