PTC DAWG

Members
About Me

• Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Southern Caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

PTC DAWG's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

• Holiday Sharing Rare

Recent Badges

1. Face your fears head on..how does the glass change anything? You still can’t get out if it stops…
  2. Sailed a good bit on both, I don’t get this take at all..
  3. Posted with the last hour or two..3 added, I have 300 on the dot.
  4. Many us cell plans include Mexico..or offer a day pass in port, check with them assuming you have a cell phone..
  5. I did more of the power up things than she did during the shutdown..if I get the 3 this month, I will have exactly 300..that said, we will still buy the drinks package etc.. Your advice is more than likely on point, leave well enough alone..I assume if we are booked together, our accounts are linked..is this correct? Sailing in September..
  6. You wouldn’t, but I always fly into FLL a day early for a cruise..
  7. Re #2, I’m thinking your proposal would be acceptable to Celebrity
  8. Colleges in the US do this now with dorm rooms..my Neice met her roommate for this fall yesterday..
  9. How to tell is CC accounts are linked? My Wife and I specifically..I have more points than she does..
  10. Speaking of parking, when I drive to a port, I always park on the second level or higher in the parking deck when I park, due to heavy rain possibility.
  11. This isn’t the first time they have had heavy rain in Florida, I’m sure they will figure it out..