DeeniEncinitas

Members
About Me

• Interests
    Love travel!!!!! We love exploring other countries ! HAL is our FAV! Love our home at the beach.
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Holland America, Oceania, Windstar
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Europe/ The Mediterranean New Zealand/Australia Hawaii/Tahiti Mexico/Caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

7,700 profile views

DeeniEncinitas's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

1. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺Aloha! Go and relax now!! Great reporting but now is your time! Take care and all I can say is this was great! Love all the photos and maybe sometime come over to our The Daily here!! Great people from all over the world!! I am from Encinitas California beach town near San Diego and I have a home in Kaanapali Maui so when you are curious or love to interact come on over! Thankyou again! 🌺🌺🌺Mahalo, Denise😊
  2. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Aloha Dear Jacqui @kazu❤️ You are such a special person here on CC who welcomed me way back in 2006! Today I celebrate 🎊 your special day! Thank you for being someone in my cruise life always! 🌺❤️❤️🌺Mahalo, Denise😊
  3. 🌺🌺🌺Aloha Ann! @cat shepard From my home in Maui to yours with the beautiful deer 🦌 in your backyard , May you have an amazing day to celebrate on your Birthday !! 🌺🌺🌺Mahalo, Denise🙂
  4. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Aloha Rubyfisch Time to leave this world behind, and step into the magical world of relaxation and cruising! Hope embarkation is smooth going, and SAILAWAY is wonderful! Bon Voyage 🌺Mahalo Denise 🙂
  5. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Aloha Rubyfisch again! LOL Have such a wonderful time just kicking back and relaxing on your cruise! 🌺Mahalo, Denise🙂
  6. 🌺🌺🌺 Aloha, I am saving this photo you took! Just stunning for possible painting in the future! Thank you 🌺Mahalo, Denise🙂
  7. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Aloha Rubyfisch! Have a wonderful cruise! Great Itinerary and love the Volendam. Enjoyed your tips of London. Mahalo, Denise
  8. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Aloha to all !! To all have a wonderful cruise 🌺🌺 Mahalo, Denise🙂
  9. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Aloha! Outstanding work my dear!!! Looks beautiful! Congrats on a job well done 👍 I will toast you and your sister Sue and have a beautiful cruise coming up! Mahalo Denise🙂
  10. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Aloha!! Had a beautiful Mother’s Day Brunch with our daughter Shawn! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL❤️ Mahalo, Denise🙂
  11. 🌺Aloha sis!! I am so happy for Allen and you! I was worried about the accessible cabins and you will love the signature suite and so much room for Allen and having the bathroom will be great! Have a beautiful trip for your birthday sis! Love to you and Allen! Give a hug to Oliver! 🌺Mahalo sis
  12. @marshhawk 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺Dearest Annie, My prayers reach out to dear Chuck and you at this crucial time in your lives! May GOD place his hands upon both of you and find strength during this time! LOVE ❤️ TO YOU BOTH 🌺Sincerely, Denise