maluhia87

Members
Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

maluhia87's Achievements

500+ Club

500+ Club (6/20)

1. Twirl on a fork...always. I don't even need the spoon that some restaurants provide for assistance, but I will use it sometimes.
  2. I've done a Panama Canal transit on the Miracle (2019) from Tampa to LA, a 13-day cruise with only three ports (not counting the PC day). Older demographic - check. I think we had less than 20 under the age of 18 on our sailing. Fewer lines for certain things were very noticeable. Make sure you plan accordingly when sailing through the locks. You will want to see more, and people gather early to get good seating. It also takes much longer than expected to make it through all of the locks; we miss the tail end of the locks to get dinner. Journey cruises generally have a throwback evening, so watch the schedule for that. Overall, it was a very relaxing cruise with a lot of downtime to catch up on sleep.
  3. Didn't you know - females are actually flamingos.
  4. All of ours became giant liquor stores. They have samples on weekends.
  5. Apparently, you have never been to a Carrefour. They are like Walmart but with more interesting things to purchase. 🛒🤩
  6. It's legit. I've been waiting since April for a check related to funds I put on cruises that were canceled. When I called back after 30 days, I was told they were working from oldest to newest with sending out Covid checks.
  7. Are you planning on spending any extra time in Venice since they cut that stop?
  8. I've seen two locally. They look even worse in red.
  9. No. I'm booking a March 2025 sailing out of Norfolk, and it states in the Cheers option that it doesn't start until day two.
  10. Only fill the bottle half full and tip it on its side in the freezer. After security, fill the bottle the rest of the way and have ice water.

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.