Sat. March 13th Of Course there's a Web Cam Wave Today

LAFFNVEGAS

Good Morning HAL Cruisers :)

The The Oosterdam has returned from her first week back from the Mexican Riviera and I am sure there are some very sad CCer's who are disembarking but there are some very thrilled CCers that will be embarking :D

Stay tuned for later today whe the next Group of CCers will be doing the 3 PM Web Cam Banner Wave form the Oosterdam.

Mar131268470908150004.jpg?t=1268500714

Glad to see Oosterdam back in San Diego!!

Watch out for the wave from the nudey cruise next door to you guys!!

I bet those passengers won't have much luggage!!

I'm jealous of all you ODam passengers going to Mexico!! Have fun!!

Good Morning HAL Cruisers :)

The The Oosterdam has returned from her first week back from the Mexican Riviera and I am sure there are some very sad CCer's who are disembarking but there are some very thrilled CCers that will be embarking :D

Stay tuned for later today whe the next Group of CCers will be doing the 3 PM Web Cam Banner Wave form the Oosterdam.

Mar131268470908150004.jpg?t=1268500714

I'll be watching..........

Thanks for all the pictures, you are making me all very homesick to be back on the Oosterdam:o I have not idea when I am going to get to find the time to return. This is the longest that I have gone with out sailing on a HAL ship let alone the Oosterdam. My next HAL cruise is not till the Yum Yum Man !!! cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam in March 2010.

Another Great 3 PM Web Cam Banner Wave.

What made this great is I knew some of the CCers this week and have actually sailed with them Jim aka Regal Eagle and Cindy aka LadyFurn they are the parents of Becky aka Purplenorway who many of you also know. Becky normally sails with them but is starting training for a new career this next week so had to cancel.

The first picture is of CCers starting to arrive

mar131268511428110799.jpg?t=1268521612

mar131268511428110860.jpg?t=1268521891

mar131268511428110970.jpg?t=1268522056

mar131268511428111041.jpg?t=1268521956

Lisa, we have the Egypt/Holy Lands cruise on the Westerdam booked for September. Are taking a land tour of Israel next month, so may cancel that cruise. Haven't cruised since Alaska last summer, so I'm overdue! ;)

Jim, yes I would say you are over due:)

It was the constellation next to Odam today! I found somewhere that it was a nudist cruise sailing for 2 weeks to hawaii....it was completley chartered out, and it just so happened that it was in port today with Ooster...I thought it was funny and had to let everyone needed to do the 3pm wave to the nudists!! Hope you all have a great trip!

Thanks for the wave pics Lisa....So jealous your going on the Niew Amsterdam!! :)

We cruised this winter to mexico again but we weren't on Holland and it was so sad especially because we followed Ooster to all the ports!! But it was still a cruise and I had the time of my life as always!!

Lisa,

Did you know where to look for the CC banner/people? I missed them. I kept updating the web page from 3 until 3:11 SD time. Congrats on the good photo.

Roger

Roger, actually I am in contact with the person who picks up the Banner from the Hotel Managers office. I give them instructions of where to pick it up, then I contact the Hotel Manager a day in advance and let them know who will be picking it up. Then when they get out there I have the cell phone of that person and either they call me or I call them and I tell them when to wave and I capture the picture :) It is carefully orchestrated ;)

Archived