super family cabins pictures, anyone??

met195

• 8 months later...
Are there anyone who wants to share some of those pictures , please:)

I have one booked on seaview[emoji4] following

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't know if you guys figured this out before I did, but it would make sense that the family rooms pictured in this thread:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=54669175&postcount=1

...are the same ones that they would connect to make a super family and a super family plus.

• 4 months later...
So I am assuming if I have a family of 4 they will give me 2 rooms if I book this Cat?

The 2 connecting cabins category is called "Super Family". On Seaside/Seaview, it fits 6 max for one base price, taxes and fees are charged separately per person. The 3 connecting one is "Super Family Plus", which fits 10 max.

There was a great trip report about the Super Family Plus, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2582190

Thanks for the link. Now it's making me think of booking my parents as well -- so 6, hopefully it's 3 connecting cabins and not 3 in each...

The answer is described in #10. You get what you select. 2 rooms with Super Family (up to 6 pers) , 3 rooms with Super Family Plus (up to 10 pers). If you want 3 connecting staterooms with 2 person each you need to book Super Family Plus.

Thanks for the link. Now it's making me think of booking my parents as well -- so 6, hopefully it's 3 connecting cabins and not 3 in each...

The layout of the Super Family Plus is one cabin that fits 4 (sofa converts to a bunk), one cabin that fits 4 (sofa converts to a pull-out double), and one cabin that fits 2 (this one has a tub).

This is what I gathered from the ship plan as well as the trip report I linked. I will see for myself on the Seaview soon!

• 1 month later...
I searched the entire forum for "super family" and no photos resulted. But thanks for the help and warm welcome to a new poster.

Agree! I just did a search as well and did not find any pictures.

Since you are back from your trip, did you take any pictures to share?

I would like to see pictures of a Family Plus vs Super Family Plus to see which I should book.

We are looking at a cruise on Meraviglia. Our group is: me, DH, our 8 y.o. DD, mom, sister and BIL. I am worried if the inside cabin is just a sofa bed because it may not work for mom.

Seems like you did not search too well ! The very first photo is what you are asking for.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2569812&highlight=Seaside+cabin+photos+only

I searched with the keyword "super family". Additionally I saw you posted on this link on another thread. However, I am looking for Meraviglia NOT Seaside. I read somewhere on CC that the layouts are different between the two ships. I am most interested in seeing what the 3rd cabin looks like, the one that is the inside cabin. Is it a bed or sofa bed? This is important because a sofa bed will not work for my 75 y.o. mother.

Honestly, I have seen a lot of your posts and know that you are very knowledgeable. It is your choice if you want to share that....just be less snarky about it.

The pictures are no different than those of a regular balcony. The only thing different is that there is a connecting door between the two rooms. One room will have a bathtub, the other a shower.

I guess the question is regarding the AFT or FRONT Super Family & Super Family Plus cabins on Meraviglia.

The floorplan is different to the setup you described which is more common on Seaside.

The Super Family Plus has 2 bedrooms with balconies , 1 small inside bedroom , 3 baths.

The Super Family Plus Balcony , Super Family Plus Ocean View , Super Family Balcony staterooms

are described with photos, artist renderings and floorplans on the website of MSC USA.

Link: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Meraviglia/Cabins-And-Suites.aspx

click on the " + " sympbol next to the room type for description.

I guess the question is regarding the AFT or FRONT Super Family & Super Family Plus cabins on Meraviglia.

The floorplan is different to the setup you described which is more common on Seaside.

The Super Family Plus has 2 bedrooms with balconies , 1 small inside bedroom , 3 baths.

The Super Family Plus Balcony , Super Family Plus Ocean View , Super Family Balcony staterooms

are described with photos, artist renderings and floorplans on the website of MSC USA.

Link: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Meraviglia/Cabins-And-Suites.aspx

Ahh, yes, I see now reading the last couple comments. I saw someone earlier in the thread ask about Seaview (I was on Seaside in the rooms and knew they were the same), and did not see the mention of the other ship as I was skimming through the bickering. The Superfamilies with bedrooms on the other ship sounds really nice and would have been helpful with our 2 year old for naps, but I highly recommend the Seaside/view Super Families as well, as the connecting rooms were fantastic for our large family!

Thanks! It does look like a sofa for the inside cabin. I wonder if that is a studio inside. Thanks again!