Triumph 11/30 Canceled

Pugzila1022

So sorry for your cruise cancellation :( I would be upset if I'd been planning for months only for this to happen. What are your options? Do they compensate you at all? Obviously safety is the most important thing but I'd still be :(:(:(:loudcry::loudcry:

How unfortunate and disappointing for everyone who was looking so forward to their vacations. I hope people can either have their cruises rescheduled or at least the return of all their monies. The blessing in disguise is that at least people won't have to go through being stranded at sea again like the incident before had the cruise gone forward with such serious mechanical issues.

I’d rather move to another sailing, especially if it’s Triumph. At least they aren’t sailing out with problems, lest anyone forget about Triumph’s past issues with folks stranded at sea for days with no water, air conditioning, and sewage running down the halls.

I’d rather move to another sailing, especially if it’s Triumph. At least they aren’t sailing out with problems, lest anyone forget about Triumph’s past issues with folks stranded at sea for days with no water, air conditioning, and sewage running down the halls.

Almost 5 years old news. Been on the Triumph many times since with no issues at all. As for this canceled cruise, in-laws getting full refund and 25% off on next booking. They are in much better shape than most since they live close to the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My Daughter flew down to Naw'lins this morning for this cruise. They were not informed by carnival until this afternoon.

stuck for 4 days until flights back, not pleased have to pay for hotel.

Most would have cruise insurance and that would be covered for sure.

Following thread as I'm supposed to be on the December 4th sailing and then the next sailing for a b2b. Driving to New Orleans from Buffalo, so was heading out December 2nd. Have plans for Pigeon Forge TN after the cruises, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Almost 5 years old news

Yeah...but it's still funny

Following thread as I'm supposed to be on the December 4th sailing and then the next sailing for a b2b. Driving to New Orleans from Buffalo, so was heading out December 2nd. Have plans for Pigeon Forge TN after the cruises, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

BF and I are also on the December 4th sailing. I wonder how long Carnival will wait to tell us if the repairs will not be completed in time for our sailing.

I've been canceled with the Triumph back in the day when it first had its break down out at sea. I understand the feeling! I ended up going on a different cruise because the cruise got canceled twice. I did sail on her about a year later with no problems.