Cabins for family of five

Sbjefm

I was looking online and they have the deal for kids cruise free right now. Can someone clarify for me how that works? Is it one child per paying parent? Also, I'm super annoyed because I googled cabins for five and apparently they are available in all categories of staterooms but when I try to search it keeps giving me an error of too many people. Help??!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was looking online and they have the deal for kids cruise free right now. Can someone clarify for me how that works? Is it one child per paying parent? Also, I'm super annoyed because I googled cabins for five and apparently they are available in all categories of staterooms but when I try to search it keeps giving me an error of too many people. Help??!

You have to call to get info on staterooms that hold more than 4. The website cannot handle that.

For families of 5 you have to call in. In my experience you're better off booking two standard connecting rooms; more space and cheaper than a family room that holds 5.

That was my initial thought but I'm still not sure how "kids cruise free" works. So do the first two people in each room pay full price? If so, then the kids cruise free is pointless.

kids sail free with two paying people per stateroom. So 3 kids can sail free. However the kids will still have to pay the taxes and fee. You will probably save hundreds with kids sail free. I know I have in the past. I have seen many sales with royal and kids sail free is the best for families. Also kids need to be 12 or under to qualify.

kids sail free with two paying people per stateroom. So 3 kids can sail free. However the kids will still have to pay the taxes and fee. You will probably save hundreds with kids sail free. I know I have in the past. I have seen many sales with royal and kids sail free is the best for families. Also kids need to be 12 or under to qualify.

Yes, you need to all be in the same room. Then all three kids are free. I believe it’s under 12, not 12 and under but I could be totally wrong. We just got back from a week on Allure in a 5 person room (3 kids ages 4, 8, and 10) and it was great. Really not too crowded. We packed light and didn’t bother with formal wear. The one bathroom for all of us was tough sometimes but privacy isn’t something any of us are used to anyway!! [emoji12]

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off Oasis in a Family oceanview and we purchased it with kids sail free..it was a steal...the room was great and one bathroom didn't bother us b/c we have no privacy either (kids are 1,5, and 8). We would never got smaller than a family room with 4 or 5 people though...it was just the right amount of space. Our kids are too young to sail in their own room so the family rooms are great!