Bermuda: Ship's towel or Bring your own?

5milesfromtheocean

Use the ship's provided towels..why bring something so bulky that you don't need?....and can't launder!

They have plenty of pool/beach towels!

They are more than "adequate"...sit on it...dry with it..it's a towel!

You will find two big yellow beach towels in your stateroom. They will replace them with clean ones after a day at the beach.

Also you will have a blue thin micro beach bag in you room to use in port if you want. I always bring my own beach bag from home.

For a day or two at the beach in Bermuda, are the ship's towels adequate or do you recommend bringing a beach towel from home?

Hi, I think you're concerned that the towels will be too small or inadequate, they're actually nice sized towels, & on the cruises we've been on not only are there towels placed in your room, they were handing them out near the elevators as you exited the ship, no nonsense about signing them out. These were all on Med. cruises, I don't know if they are more strict on a Caribbean type cruise where most everyone is going to a beach.

Hi, I think you're concerned that the towels will be too small or inadequate, they're actually nice sized towels, & on the cruises we've been on not only are there towels placed in your room, they were handing them out near the elevators as you exited the ship, no nonsense about signing them out. These were all on Med. cruises, I don't know if they are more strict on a Caribbean type cruise where most everyone is going to a beach.

I agree with Kitty here - the beach towels supplied by X are more than adequate. Don't waste suitcase space for your own!

Use the ship's provided towels..why bring something so bulky that you don't need?....and can't launder!

They have plenty of pool/beach towels!

They are more than "adequate"...sit on it...dry with it..it's a towel!

What she said :)

I take it that this is your first cruise, maybe?

Welcome to Celebrity! A cruise is nothing like a land vacation where you are at a hotel on the beach. There you are correct, you need your own towels. All the different cruise lines provide these for their passengers. Just don't leave it on the beach, bring it back to the ship. Enjoy!