Celebrity Infinity Persian Gardens

Scuba Lo

What amenities are in the Persian Gardens? I spent most of my onboard ship time on another cruise in the "pay to enter" spa section and am wondering if I would enjoy Persian Gardens as much. Is there any view of the ocean and are there any heater loungers? Is access included for no cost for suite guests?

Persian Gardens offers floor to ceiling views of the ocean and several (at least 10) headed stone beds to lie upon while gazing out the window. There is also a dry heat sauna, multiple steam rooms, an ice room, and a few shower features. The atmosphere is generally very quiet and peaceful. My DH and I enjoy the Persian Gardens though some have reported that the heated stone loungers can sometimes be hogged by inconsiderate guests who use them beyond the 20 minute time limit during peak hours.

What amenities are in the Persian Gardens? I spent most of my onboard ship time on another cruise in the "pay to enter" spa section and am wondering if I would enjoy Persian Gardens as much. Is there any view of the ocean and are there any heater loungers? Is access included for no cost for suite guests?[/quote

The Persian Gardens are VERY different on M class ships (Infinity is one) and S class, which is what Georgia Peaches described. On the Infinity, you'll find a totally interior space with only heated benches, no individual loungers . . . No views since totally inside.

What amenities are in the Persian Gardens? I spent most of my onboard ship time on another cruise in the "pay to enter" spa section and am wondering if I would enjoy Persian Gardens as much. Is there any view of the ocean and are there any heater loungers? Is access included for no cost for suite guests?[/quote

The Persian Gardens are VERY different on M class ships (Infinity is one) and S class, which is what Georgia Peaches described. On the Infinity, you'll find a totally interior space with only heated benches, no individual loungers . . . No views since totally inside.

This is correct, there are no views of the ocean from the heated tile benches. I don't find this to be very comfortable, either.

They do have a sauna / steam room that has a view, plus nice facilities to shower and primp afterwards. I know the last time I was on the Infinity (before her retrofit), there was no charge for using this area (right off the indoor pool area) ... but that may not be the case anymore. If still without charge, there is no way I would pay the charge just to sit on the tile heated bench. The loungers at the indoor pool are a lot more comfortable.

You are correct. Thank you for pointing that out because the ship class does matter.

On Celebrity on AQ has unlimited access to the Persian Gardens. Other guests can purchase passes.

Wouldn’t get too excited over those on the M Class. It is like being in a dungeon. Dark, no windows and pew like benches along a wall that you will share with others.

You can request a tour before deciding and would highly recommend doing that.

We were in AQ and only spent 15 minutes total in there. We never bother going there when on a M class. A female came in and after 5 minutes walked out saying that she was going to see if she could get a refund.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

While I enjoy the tile loungers in the S-Class loungers, there are only nine of them and, as mentioned, people don't always observe the 20 to 30 minute rule. In the M-Class, I can make myself quite comfortable on the bench and get the heat into my lower back where I need it. I also think that the steam, sauna and inhalation rooms in M-Class Persian Gardens are far better. As for the lack of windows, I think that the dim lighting encourages people to be quieter.

I guess I'm just happy with whichever one I'm using.