Yay! My price dropped again

JenniX

I am sailing in a balcony on carnival magic Sept 30. I saved $130, any my mother in a spa balcony saved $242. My balcony has dropped again, only $20, but hey it adds up. Her rate had actually increased. Keep checking your prices, every penny helps.

I am sailing in a balcony on carnival magic Sept 30. I saved $130, any my mother in a spa balcony saved $242. My balcony has dropped again, only $20, but hey it adds up. Her rate had actually increased. Keep checking your prices, every penny helps.

We just scored $180 in OBC for our upcoming August cruise. Nothing like back in 2013 when we received over $1400 in OBC on a single Spa Balcony cabin.

Good gravy, I was happy for $20. I think I would have to learn how to do back flips if I saved $1400.

We just scored $180 in OBC for our upcoming August cruise. Nothing like back in 2013 when we received over $1400 in OBC on a single Spa Balcony cabin.

Good gravy, I was happy for $20. I think I would have to learn how to do back flips if I save$1400.

For full disclosure this was after the infamous Poop Cruise when Carnivals prices took big drops for a short period of time. After we finished that cruise we were able to book s cruise for 2014 with even better accommodations for a better price.

I do dummy bookings with the same rate, room, and deck. Whenever I find it cheaper I call carnival, and they refund me the difference.

how does the price drop work , over here in the uk we have to book via the usa site now not the uk one, so we would now have the same terms and conditions

I tried to get them to just put the difference as obc, but they said they could only refund it back to my card. My mother still has a balance, so the $242 they just removed from her remains balance.

We have three staterooms booked on the Glory. They were booked a year ago. The 3 rooms now have a total of $2,200 in onboard credits from price drops.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just did the "dummy booking" right before finding this thread... our cove balcony on magic for August has gone up Almost $60+ I'll keep looking with crossed fingers but i'm doubtful of seeing any significant drop this close

I just did the "dummy booking" right before finding this thread... our cove balcony on magic for August has gone up Almost $60+ I'll keep looking with crossed fingers but i'm doubtful of seeing any significant drop this close

Just did a mock booking since this date and the rate has now dropped $0.10 below my paid rate... fingers crossed for continued drops