Dining at Specialty Restaurants

Frenchberet

Is there a fee for dining at the specialty restaurants? We are sailing on our first Viking Ocean cruise in July (Viking Sea) and would like to know what we're signing up for before making reservations.

I did a short 3-night cruise 5 years ago (I think it was on Norwegian) and paid about $20 extra to have dinner at one of the special restaurants. No other experience with cruises. Appreciate any help. Thank you!

Is there a fee for dining at the specialty restaurants? We are sailing on our first Viking Ocean cruise in July (Viking Sea) and would like to know what we're signing up for before making reservations.

I did a short 3-night cruise 5 years ago (I think it was on Norwegian) and paid about $20 extra to have dinner at one of the special restaurants. No other experience with cruises. Appreciate any help. Thank you!

No!!!!! Completely included along with room service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check out the FAQ? It covers a lot of basic information about Viking and will help you start planning for your cruise.

Have you registered at MyVikingJourney.com? That is where you will be making your shorex reservations (including the included tours in each port) and other things.

I never had lunch at Manfredi's on our last cruise so l don't know what is served for lunch. Is it the same as dinner? Would love to know if anyone ate lunch and what was offered.. thanks

The Manfredi's website in MVJ has indicated lunch for at least a year, and the last two times we were on a ship, there was no lunch. There was also no way to book lunch when the reservations actually opened. If this has really changed, many of us would like to know, including whether lunch reservations count toward the number of pre-cruise specialty restaurant reservations that can be made according to stateroom category.

Thanks for all the helpful info. We have the ability to make 2 advance reservations. Once onboard we can book additional dinners at the specialty restaurants if they’re available, right?

You are correct.

Sent from my iPad using Forums