LIVE - Harmony of the Sea - Nov 18-23

Carroll30

how come you have 2 genies. When my son and daughter in law were in that suite they only had 1 genie

I’d guess Sebastian might be training for a takeover for him or of another Genie. He did say he was going to home for Christmas.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Thanks for the great food pics! If you had to choose one, Chops or 150 Central Park?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Definitely 150 Central Park - in fact we have canceled a sushi night to return later this week.

- Carroll

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

how come you have 2 genies. When my son and daughter in law were in that suite they only had 1 genie

We really don’t have 2 Genies. Sebastian introduced us to Andre when we boarded and we have run into him everywhere. I believe on the evening where he seated us at Grease, Sebastian was tending to another party.

- Carroll

My day at sea agenda started with Yoga on the porch of my suite. I brought my mat and use the Apptiv app - a beautiful place to do yoga at least until a bunch of young kids came to play putt putt golf at 7:30am.

Next up - coffee on the porch along with a wee bit of work. Not a bad view to return emails on a Monday morning!

5c836e7165cefe5b761b79f7dbdb7148.jpg

Off to Coastal kitchen for breakfast followed by a time in the thermal spa (I suggest going early as the afternoon yesterday was insanely packed)

We are doing Escape from Rubicon this afternoon - the boys are excited for that.

Dinner tonight at Wonderland. St Thomas tomorrow.

- Carroll

Following and thanks for your report so far. Going on Harmony on Dec 23rd. Could you post a pic of the beer list from the Boot and Bonnet English pub if you stop by there? TIA!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Here’s the beer listing.

b07d20a3095f1959a6a849989ec31aba.jpg

e38b81e2fac508f45e4cd240b0193b7b.jpg

ea577e45a1b72a276447fb529ed33328.jpg

- Carroll

A beautiful approach to St Thomas.

a60e5343e103cce7230e57aa97f92df5.jpg

0acc7298478339018560344e25a196f0.jpg

534019ebe8e240c3af62ed8357322022.jpg

Sadly, there are many boats washed up on shore.

b8ffd7dd3e5b220ca19b2bdd978ed1ef.jpg

a17a6057932e20c00e0fe9252195b4b7.jpg

Today we have a PJ Snorkeling excursion. My biggest confusion is whether we are on the time of our watches or the tell reflecting on our cellphones - St Thomas is an hour ahead. Boat time is the answer so I’m sticking to my watch.

Wonderland tonight.

- Carroll

I will be on this ship in Oct...almost a year to wait! Love your updates...did they have any big spa specials?

There were spa specials. If you took the tour on day one they had a 1-2-3 special where they increased the discount as you added services. I’ve got the menu here.

751a7397b1e7d4347873920dfcd9c2e6.jpg

813291790802ec2682833883de2e48be.jpg

907e9e8b013ceaabe4846bc23d61a4a9.jpg

I’m a huge spa gal so at this point I’ve done everything from a massage to facial to ionithermie on my tummy and the Inbody 570 (good news my workout/spa/good shows well).

My biggest complaint on the spa is the hard sell on products. It starts from the moment you meet your therapist to the end. That’s a big overkill for me. My boys who had massages too were hit up hard which frustrated me as I asked them to leave them be as the massage was my

Gift to them. I just wanted them to have a nice experience.

- Carroll

Hi!

I’m going on HOS january 27’th in the 2 bedroom Aqua /Star Cass.

Is it possible for you to take pictures of all info about Star Class Special you get in your suite?

And thanxs for sharing !!

I’m not sure what’s a special here but the following things are things we have really enjoyed at this level.

1) flowrider - priority line. You get right on when you walk up and then you go every 5 people (except during peak times where

You may wait every 10). My boys have hit that thing continually 3-4 times a day.

2) Starbucks - I’ve not been charged for a single specialty coffee drink.

3) Love the reserved seats at the shows. Nice perk.

4) we’ve been able to move our dinner times around. Sebastian has been a gem on this.

5) I love coffee and now have a large bucket of espresso pods in the room. They have also seen that I go thru the half and half and now too have a nice supply.

6) vitality spa drink area - free free free.

7) FLOWRIDER .... Hahahahah ... that alone has made my 17 year olds time.

8) getting back on ship is expedited.

9) bags were in our room ahead of us arriving. And it took us 15 minutes to board (we don’t do the photos or needed a tour)

I know there are more perks that are above and beyond.

My biggest comment is I don’t know how I will ever cruise again without this level. I may have ruined my cruising going forward. It truly has been a trip none of us will ever forget. We are beyond thrilled with everything.

- Carroll

One other picture request, Could you take a picture of the Vitality Cafe Menu/Smoothie list?

I have some spa services tomorrow and will send photos of this then.

I’ve enjoyed the fresh juices there. There is an Apple mint ginger lemon one that is delicious.

- Carroll