Renaissance Resort ------- Day Pass

winpub

• 2 months later...

We booked massage at the Renaissance and just walked right up to the beach/infinity pool. Had full access to towels while there and nobody questioned us at all. Anne Marie and Tiffany were WONDERFUL! I know it's not the thing for everyone but it was fantastic for our anniversary cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Fabulous since the hotel /beach ie is in walking distance . After a time there ,we can then walk the city . Perfect:cool:
I must say this is the best kept secret that I've seen on cruise critic! We were there Thursday and for $20 each and free palapa , chair and towels I'm afraid the price will go up soon. The infinity pool was incredible. I'll post a few pics. 5 minute walk from the ship 5119cc33daa6d35fbdea6b54badcf855.jpga3a56b0e3ffee6862698b86c08b0a6c0.jpg2e5e35fa2c553bc331ba13c675baf4f0.jpgbbdc5eac80a28fdecb8b9311dd1051c8.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We booked massage at the Renaissance and just walked right up to the beach/infinity pool. Had full access to towels while there and nobody questioned us at all. Anne Marie and Tiffany were WONDERFUL! I know it's not the thing for everyone but it was fantastic for our anniversary cruise!!

What was the cost of massages? was it right there on the beach??

That sure sounds wonderful! Do you recall the cost of your massage?? Was it on the beach??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was there last year and my family loved it. I think someone on this thread was there recently though...it is a quick walk from the ship which is great! I just made reservations for our trip at the end of next month and we got the same price w no lunch... $20 per adult and $10 per child. I specifically asked for no lunch and the manager was accommodating. Good luck and have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...

Just back. Was able to get the $20 pass without lunch. We were at the new pier so it was a little longer walk. The beach and pool are small but not crowded. The hotel is right next to the fort you walk through to head towards the floating bridge and over to town.

Just back. Was able to get the $20 pass without lunch. We were at the new pier so it was a little longer walk. The beach and pool are small but not crowded. The hotel is right next to the fort you walk through to head towards the floating bridge and over to town.

Thanks for the info, we'll be in Curacao next week and are looking at this location!:D

We will be in Curacao on Christmas Day this year. I checked on a Renaissance day pass (via email) and was told since the hotel was full there would probably be no day passes available. They also said to check back closer to the cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Did you book in advance or just go there directly?