Cloud 9 Spa Dream

cruisekitty22

*Prices are subject to change and exclude Europe cruises. The price on the Carnival Vista is $20 more per guest; the price on the Carnival Sunshine is $10 less per guest.

Price Per Guest*

Daily Pass: $40

4 day cruise $79

5 day cruise $99

6 day cruise: $119

7 day cruise: $139

8 day cruise: $159

9 day cruise: $179

10 day cruise: $199

12 day cruise: $239

13 day cruise: $259

14 day cruise: $279

We LOVE the spa and for that reason always book spa stateroom when there is a cloud 9 spa on the ship. The thalassotherapy pool is wonderful. The thermo suites are my favorite. We did buy a pass a long time ago. That was how we were introduced to the area. But being so close makes it much more convenient to go more often. We just booked a horizon spa room for a Barcelona departure in April. I can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For years, I'd passed on upgrading to the use of a T-pool, then I tried it. After one week, my skin felt smoother and less dried out. I believe they use a different mix of minerals rather than chlorine for the water treatment as they do in the other pools. Now if a ship has that, I will always book the thalassotherapy pool and love the thermal loungers as well. Think of the T-pool as a daily spa treatment and you'll see it's worth the money.

We LOVE the spa and for that reason always book spa stateroom when there is a cloud 9 spa on the ship. The thalassotherapy pool is wonderful. The thermo suites are my favorite. We did buy a pass a long time ago. That was how we were introduced to the area. But being so close makes it much more convenient to go more often. We just booked a horizon spa room for a Barcelona departure in April. I can’t wait!!

If the horizon spa matches the vista spa you may be disappointed. There is no thelasso pool, just a very shallow tub in the coolest room with the tile seats. That room is no longer relaxing because everyone sitting in the pool chats and it gets very loud.

If the horizon spa matches the vista spa you may be disappointed. There is no thelasso pool, just a very shallow tub in the coolest room with the tile seats. That room is no longer relaxing because everyone sitting in the pool chats and it gets very loud.

That would be so disappointing for me. The thelasso pool on the Dream is a bit loud anyway, so if one wanted to carry on a conversation they would need to almost yell. My relaxation was interrupted every time two or more people walked into any of the thermo suite rooms, carrying on loud conversations. Thankfully it only happened a few times, and also thankfully, there were several rooms to choose from on my last cruise, so I could just leave.

I am booked on Horizon in April too, but opted for a regular suite because there was no salt water pool. I figured who was I kidding, I would spend more time in the IMAX theater and Guy's BBQ joint than the spa anyhow.

I am keeping an open mind, however, and took an ocean view 6S on Splendor in February just to enjoy the salt water pool and see if it is what others gush about.