Yacht Club & Meraviglia Question

KnoxRunner

Hey everyone,

I had a hopefully easy question for those that have been on the Meraviglia in the Yacht Club.

Is the Jean-Philippe Crepes and Ice Cream included in the Yacht Club or is it extra?

I am booked on the Seaside in the Yacht Club for June of 2018 and my daughter LOVES crepes so it would be great if they were included.

Thanks or the help!!

William Turner

Thanks Bea!!

I was afraid of that but it's vacation right, I'll just let her go wild and not worry about it.

You've been great with posts and answers to questions.

It's people like you that help make this board such a great source of information.

Super excited for my first ever Yacht Club and MSC experience!!

Thanks Bea!!

I was afraid of that but it's vacation right, I'll just let her go wild and not worry about it.

You've been great with posts and answers to questions.

It's people like you that help make this board such a great source of information.

(yn)

I agree.

• 1 year later...

I hope your cruise went well. I was wondering if you found any "free" crepes that were included with YC package? Maybe crepe station at buffet or menu item somewhere. Also, I've read from other posts that the Polar Bar has some ice cream selections and maybe milkshakes? Asking for the kids;) Was there anything that you thought wasn't included but was or vise versa? thanks, mitch

Mitch,

Cruise was FANTASTIC and I am definitely spoiled by having done the YC. We did find crepes, all the way at that back of the ship near the South Beach pool at the Venchi Gelato & Creperie. They were included in our YC package as was most everything else. We never experienced anything that wasn't included but we didn't push our limits either.