Drink Prices on Eurodam

weirdo0521

Headed for a family voyage on the Eurodam. I'm in charge of figuring out some of the drink cards/packages/plans etc. Does anyone know where I could find a somewhat current menu or price list for beverages on the ship? This will help determine which route we go. In my immediate group I have 3 who are 21+ and 2 under.

On previous trips we did unlimited soda, but drink cards seem to have a bit more flexibility. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Except for day 1, most ships, I believe have a "happy hour" in which you buy one drink and get the second for $2 (used to be only $1). On the Rotterdam last year the HH was 4 to 5 PM in the Crow's Nest and 4 to 5 PM and 10:30 to 11:30 PM in the Ocean Bar. I believe the time and location HH can vary from ship to ship.

• 2 weeks later...
Except for day 1, most ships, I believe have a "happy hour" in which you buy one drink and get the second for $2 (used to be only $1). On the Rotterdam last year the HH was 4 to 5 PM in the Crow's Nest and 4 to 5 PM and 10:30 to 11:30 PM in the Ocean Bar. I believe the time and location HH can vary from ship to ship.

This accurately describes how it was on Oosterdam 2 weeks ago.

As I look at the drink prices, I see mojitos and pina coladas for $8.25. I know that there are two drink packages available to cover drinks up to $8 or $15. If I purchase the package that is less expensive, it means it won't include anything over $8. What do they do with something like those two drinks? Are you just charge the extra $.25 and then a service charge?

For my cruise on the Eurodam in December, the signature beverage package includes drinks up to $9.00 I believe I have noticed others make similar statements. If I recall correctly, if you were to purchase a drink over the allowed price, you pay the full price, not the difference...

For my cruise on the Eurodam in December, the signature beverage package includes drinks up to $9.00 I believe I have noticed others make similar statements. If I recall correctly, if you were to purchase a drink over the allowed price, you pay the full price, not the difference...

Correct on both points.