Montego Bay 2 adults looking for something to do... help :-)

YellowTJ

I need to find something to do while in port. I think this is the port that there is very little right immediately there. I booked a Carnival cruise yesterday for October 22nd so a lot of the excursions are picked over.

Last time we were in this port I'm pretty sure we just booked a resort, the name escapes me but we just took a cab and camped out there all day. We are two 40ish adults with no kids, it'd be nice to find a spot that's a bit quiet, we're not party animals :-) I'm not really into tours of building or zip lines LOL.

In other ports we'll be diving in GC and some sea turtle conservation in Coz.

Us either, plus at least to us it looks like a good way to roll an ankle with 97 kids around to watch.

Following this. We also, need to find something for our trip in March. Not really interested in a 2 hr bus ride to climb Dunns River falls

We are also 40ish year old Couple looking for something to do in Montego Bay. YellowTJ We are also on a Cruise Oct 22nd on the Breeze, Some friends of ours our going to a resort but wasn't really into paying 140.00 for a pool day lol don't mind paying for something fun but lol... We are swimming with the Stingrays in Grand Cayman and Mr. Sanchos in Coz help

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We are also 40ish year old Couple looking for something to do in Montego Bay. YellowTJ We are also on a Cruise Oct 22nd on the Breeze, Some friends of ours our going to a resort but wasn't really into paying 140.00 for a pool day lol don't mind paying for something fun but lol... We are swimming with the Stingrays in Grand Cayman and Mr. Sanchos in Coz help

You will love the stingrays! We have done that excursion twice! Loved it both times! Enjoy! 😎

• 2 weeks later...

There is a Secrets resort near the port area where you can get a day pass, sometimes through the cruiseline or Resort for a Day type outit. Another option a little further away is Doctor Caves beach. Take a bus from the port with a group going there, arrange a group pickup time, and they will take you right to the beach entrance (fee was maybe $6?). Very nice beach, lifeguards, a few eateries, decent snorkeling beyond the raft..

• 4 weeks later...
We are a group of 4 adults and decided on the rafting excursion. I haven’t heard much good about Montego Bay but we wanted to at least get off the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What rafting excursion was it? Was it offered through Carnival? My DH and I are having a hard time figuring something out for MoBay. Thank you.

We used resortforaday and went to Hilton Rose Hall. Not much for a beach (pretty but also fairly small and plenty of seaweed the day we were there) but they have a fantastic lazy river with a swim up bar, they have a beautiful rectangular pool overlooking the ocean and the food is good. The drinks and service are also excellent.

• 2 months later...