Allure balcony cabin sofa question

if anyone is currently on the allure or traveling within the next couple weeks I was wondering if you could tell me if the sofa in a double balcony cabin is big enough and comfortable for an adult to sleep on. We have a few double cabins booked but my one nephew is saying he does not want to sleep with me the whole time and may want to go in with his parents for a few nights. And booking a triple for them is way more expensive than him being in with me.

We are in 8700 and 8692. Both of these are outside balcony cabins. The triple cabins were about $1000 more for the 3rd person.

Depends on how big he is. Our granddaughter is 12 and 5 ft. Tall. She had no problem crashing on our sofa on Oasis. Her dad was out and about until the bars closed around 3am. She just used a beach towel as a blanket.

We are in 8700 and 8692. Both of these are outside balcony cabins. The triple cabins were about $1000 more for the 3rd person.

I think you are asking if your nephew can sleep in his parents’ room on the couch instead of the twin bed in the cabin he is booked in. The answer is probably - no one checks to see who sleeps where - but the couch won’t be very comfortable or very big. Also what does he plan to use for bedding. Also wouldn’t be surprised if cabin steward questioned third person in a two-person cabin.

I think you are asking if your nephew can sleep in his parents’ room on the couch instead of the twin bed in the cabin he is booked in. The answer is probably - no one checks to see who sleeps where - but the couch won’t be very comfortable or very big. Also what does he plan to use for bedding. Also wouldn’t be surprised if cabin steward questioned third person in a two-person cabin.

But if you tip him, his questions will go away. :)

Once you've boarded the ship, they do NOT care who sleeps where. If he can fit on the sofa, then that's great! If the parents have a sofa bed, then 1 normal sized adult will be fine on it. Larger, heavier folks may find it uncomfortable.