Harmony cabin assigned - Opinions, please

SkiTeton

Good morning! We (family of 4) booked a GTY balcony and were just assigned 6682 on Harmony (cruising Oct. '18).

This cabin appears to be across from a restaurant (boardwalk area). Will sound or smell be noticed? It's also the lowest balcony deck; right above the life boats. How will this affect our view? Also, it's an adjoining cabin and we've no need for that.

I booked thru Royal and my vacation planner is excellent! Should I call and try to switch to another cabin within the category?:confused: If so, what do you recommend?

You won't hear or smell anything from the Boardwalk. Your view outward will not be obstructed. However, if you lean way over the balcony and look straight down, you may see the edge of the lifeboat.

I've seen some people say that there is increased noise between cabins with adjoining doors. I can't tell you. We will be in adjoining rooms our upcoming cruise, but we want and need this, as we will have our kids in the other room. I would suggest seeing if there are other rooms available just in case. If not, I'm sure you will still have a great time.

I've seen some people say that there is increased noise between cabins with adjoining doors. I can't tell you. We will be in adjoining rooms our upcoming cruise, but we want and need this, as we will have our kids in the other room. I would suggest seeing if there are other rooms available just in case. If not, I'm sure you will still have a great time.

For the first time ever I ended up with an adjoining room on our Allure cruise. I will say that the increased noise level was very noticeable.