Is Havana room worth the tight space?

momof4girls

I’m booking a cruise on the Panorama. I can either have an interior Havana room or a regular Cove Balcony? It will be myself and two girls (15 and 13).

Since I’ve never been on the Vista I’m not completely sure the Havana area is worth giving up the space of the Cove Balcony (which we absolutely LOVE btw).

Can anyone help me out here?

The appeal of the Havana area is that its capacity controlled. When we were on the Vista there were a lot of kids, and the public areas were full. Being able to spend most of my days in the Havana area helped me keep my sanity. The ages of your girls make me think they might not get much out of Havana (Too quiet), and you can always retreat to your Cove Balcony.

I’m booking a cruise on the Panorama. I can either have an interior Havana room or a regular Cove Balcony? It will be myself and two girls (15 and 13).

Since I’ve never been on the Vista I’m not completely sure the Havana area is worth giving up the space of the Cove Balcony (which we absolutely LOVE btw).

Can anyone help me out here?

Go for Havana. We sailed Vista last week with our 14 & 17 year old daughters. Our daughters loved the Havana. They like to sleep in on sea days and come to the pool around noon. Never a problem getting a lounge chair, and there are no chair hogs.

You will spend so much time in the Havana area that you really don't need a balcony anyway.

Kids 12 and over are allowed to book in Havana cabins