Upgrading Beverage Package

Woodstove

I had upgraded in advance before our recent Silhouette sailing. A crewmember who was selling upgrades admitted (after I asked them) that indeed they did receive an incentive for selling upgrades. I'd suggest buying your upgrade from a bartender at your favorite watering hole and you'll likely get more attentive service throughout your cruise.

I had upgraded in advance before our recent Silhouette sailing. A crewmember who was selling upgrades admitted (after I asked them) that indeed they did receive an incentive for selling upgrades. I'd suggest buying your upgrade from a bartender at your favorite watering hole and you'll likely get more attentive service throughout your cruise.

Speaking of bartenders, does anyone have a favorite on the Eclipse? We will be sailing in about 4 weeks. Just in case we decide to upgrade while onboard. Or, favorite bar?

We had the Classic and upgraded to the Premium on the day we embarked. I asked if any discounts were available and received 20% off. Have also had success with asking for a discount to the specialty restaurants as well.

Hi Georgia Peaches, your tag says your last cruise was Reflection in 2016. Is that when you got your discount or was it on a more recent cruise?

The advantage of upgrading on board is you can do it mid cruise and then you only pay for the days left! So if on a 10 day cruise you upgrade on day 3 ...... you pay the extra for 7 days! Worth it just for the Martini bar & the mixology cocktails alone

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The advantage of upgrading on board is you can do it mid cruise and then you only pay for the days left! So if on a 10 day cruise you upgrade on day 3 ...... you pay the extra for 7 days! Worth it just for the Martini bar & the mixology cocktails alone

We have the classic package can anyone tell me what extra you get with the Premium package?

• 3 weeks later...
We are also new to drink packages; my husband and I both got the Classic Drink Package for our Summit sailing in June.

I reviewed the information about what's included, but we still have questions about speciality drinks such as pina coladas--do this generally fall under the $9 limit? Are there any pitfalls to know about--e.g., things that seem like the would be included in the Classic package but aren't?

I'm not a huge drinker, so I am sure I could make do with daily Malibu Bay Breezes. :D

There is a list on Celebrity website that is very specific as to what is included in each package. When we were on in Nov, you could not get cans of pop anymore with the Classic package, just tap soda. The premium package definitely has better wines and beers as well as the more expensive liquor, so if u upgrade, be sure to specify what liquor you want in your drinks, or you will receive the standard. Also, you can get Evian and vitamin water with the premium package

I've looked on Celebrity's website that the premium package includes Jack Daniels Single Barrel, can anyone verify if it was readily available? I've been on ships before when you ask for a certain liquor that was shown on the menu and they say they are out until the ship restocks, which is a little annoying. Thank you in advance.

That would be more than a little annoying. I plan on working my way through a tasting adventure of tasting my way through whiskeys and whiskys and don't expect to miss any.

That said, not every bar on the ship would have the premium stuff.

That would be more than a little annoying. I plan on working my way through a tasting adventure of tasting my way through whiskeys and whiskys and don't expect to miss any.

That said, not every bar on the ship would have the premium stuff.

Be prepared to hear " sorry, we're out of that till we restock"

I drink single malt and hear that on almost every cruise.