Best way to contact the ED or CD

Aus_cruiser

Hi,

I have a question for either the ED or CD about the engagement speaker program. We just did back to back cruises on Sapphire and they couldn't find anyone for the first cruise. What is the best way to get in contact with them? I have tried social media.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a question for either the ED or CD about the engagement speaker program. We just did back to back cruises on Sapphire and they couldn't find anyone for the first cruise. What is the best way to get in contact with them? I have tried social media.

Thanks.

You should call Princess directly. I'm sure the ED or CD cannot hire someone...

Lecturers are hired by Princess corporate through agencies. You need to contact the agency, whichever it is (haven’t a clue) and go through the application process.

Where did the OP say he wanted a job? I seem to have missed that.

I thought he said he had a question?

I thought that I had English off pretty good as a second language but times like this apparently I don't seem to understand the same things as a native English speaker.

Maybe I misread the OP in which case, mea culpa. Sounded to me that he was hoping to be a lecturer.

Sounded like that to me too and having done an Australian cruise out of Sydney about 12 months with the worst port lecturer ever, I don't blame him for wanting to put his hand up. I can't believe Princess employed a barely literate Pommie as the port lecturer in Australian waters. If I wasn't happily retired I would have volunteered to take over talking about my country free of charge. Good luck Aus_Cruiser.

Hello, thanks for all of the info. Whilst I didn't state that I wanted a job, that was where I was heading. I was hoping to find out what agencies they used. Will keep looking. Thanks

Have you called Princess? They should be able to give you the information you are seeking.

Hello, thanks for all of the info. Whilst I didn't state that I wanted a job, that was where I was heading. I was hoping to find out what agencies they used. Will keep looking. Thanks

See if you can get a YouTube or something of Julio who was on the Royal a few months back when we did the Med. If you can be like him, you'll get the job. He was great, best we have had.